Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disable XP option

so they are making the options that I spent $50 on, accessable by people without LE? wtf?
    the ONLY reason why I brought LE was so my totw twink didn't need to terminate....
    Uh, yeah
    - Twotwenty 220/23 shade
    - Zonality 150/19 MA
    - Height <incoming project>

The eternally kiting NT is already a possibility with LE and 100% global research. 100% global affecting the whole team would be terribly annoying. Not being able to set research sliders after joining a team isn't a useful solution. Anyone who kites in Elysium pays the same subscription I do.

I welcome this change, even if it can be seen as "love for fr00bs". Anything that can increase the amount of ToTW and Foreman's services is good for us lazy players with high level mains who like to pay a few million to get stygs and CDRs handed to us.
    Hlep gnak!

Oh ok, i get it, this totally makes up for the changes to cocoon.

ANi.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

I dont see the NT's in ely as a problem. If pplz wanna kite their toons to gimpness, so be it. Or for other reasons, as level a tradeskiller etc. And who wants more 220 NT's pvp'ing anyway :P
    | Saldomel Metaphysicist Auno | Saldvy - Adventurer Auno | Tevirony: Trader Auno
    | Aachel: Shade Auno | Saldomeldoc Doctor Auno
    Rimor - RK2 .. yes I always edit my posts..

Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion View Post
    It means no xp, totally, if enabled you will not earn xp of any type. (and thus you wont get anything towards research)
    it would be nicer if the whole xp would go into global, even for froobs or people without LE. they wont get a bigger benefit than the disable-xp-button, but it would help the paying LE owner. and if people see they do something without having an advantage from it, they maybe become paying custumers too
    AoC vs WoW

Playing trader with this

Traders asking for love is like fixers asking for a better meep nano

Quote Originally Posted by Sefus View Post
    I guess this means no more "OMFG I accidentaly lvld! WTF!!: threads.
    hahaha, but instead, you get "OMG, I forget to disable XP and accidentally levelled!" threads. I welcome the change Cant wait for patch 17,1
    Potatochips 220/30 Doctor - Configuration -Healer-
    Hperas 220/24 Trader -Tradeskiller-
    Toesocks 220/24 Shade - Configuration -Cheap Damage Dealer-
    Aara 136/8 Nanotechnician -NS monkey that is in love with Cyberdeck-
    Dictionary 2/0 Little Rascal

I am a SAEK: Achiever 53.33%, Explorer 60.00%, Killer 20.00%, Socializer 66.67%

Maybe the disable XP option should be auto enabled at lvl 160 or something, so only those who are smart enough to realize why they stopped leveling can continue leveling and we won't have to suffer from the high lvl nubs anymore.
    Bugsy @ Rimor

Quote Originally Posted by hatez View Post
    so they are making the options that I spent $50 on, accessable by people without LE? wtf?
    the ONLY reason why I brought LE was so my totw twink didn't need to terminate....
    You spent $50 on a game that cost $40? I guess that explains why you thought not gaining EXP was some sort of feature of LE, as well.

The topic has diverged to NT kiting. Big deal. It won't solve any problem if you punish the whole team. Always new NTs, always term, always this and that. No, this needs to work on an individual toon and only an individual toon. KISS - keep it simple, stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by FatBugsy View Post
    Maybe the disable XP option should be auto enabled at lvl 160 or something, so only those who are smart enough to realize why they stopped leveling can continue leveling and we won't have to suffer from the high lvl nubs anymore.
    brilliant idea implement it now:0
    Warfaring 220/24 semi-retired through lack of need trox enf General of Avatars Reloaded
    Deathbycider 220/19 soli adv
    ninjawarf 138/8 opi ma
    warfengine 84/2 soli engy
    dwarfaring 44/2 trox agent
    lebensraum 60/2 trox sol
    shilbilly 190/9 nano mp Ci and cm whore
    pumpfaring 40/2 trox trader
    screwfly 32 opi shade
    septicsid 25 soli doc
    mastawarfa 25 nm nt
    Always expanding the empire!

Quote Originally Posted by Lumifly View Post
    You spent $50 on a game that cost $40?
    Euros VS Us dollars, in a country that is not either of the previously mentioned. If I had to guess. Big world out there, kiddo. A lot of people were disgruntled about being charged Euros for a product, where they don't use Euros as their currency.

Yeps I had to pay almost double the US dollars cause of that.

On the other hand, the monthly fee is (or was at least) the same in euros and dollars which means us Europeans pay more.
    Bugsy @ Rimor

Yeah well, us europeans can afford it I guess

It should be optional cause the fee in Euro differs quite much from the fee in USD.

SL cost 36 Euro
    and 30 USD

In NKR that is 295kr vs 189kr

In USD the difference is 15.85 USD.

So NERF Euro and use USD as far as u can :P
    | Saldomel Metaphysicist Auno | Saldvy - Adventurer Auno | Tevirony: Trader Auno

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    Means that we have a new project the level 5 char that AvR got to pande is no longer the lowest possible for going there ;p
    Had a friend teamed with a lvl 2 enfo in a inf hard the other day. All team 220, and the enfo lvl 2 lol

um...wow. I started to stay the dot alone would kill him then I realized with behemoth, doc hp buff, fixer hot, doc perks, heals and stims they could pretty much ignore the dot....but I don't think they'll survive pande without a lot of stamina, body dev twinking.

We need screenshots next time we see this kinda thing.
    Last edited by Davias; Feb 2nd, 2007 at 16:29:55.
    Sometimes, you just have to charge in with both hands blazing and hope they drop before you do.

I won't join your org, but I may join your cause...for a price

All must bow before receiving my blessings

OK, you guys don't get it.

Disable XP option means "it will work on Vista"

Its a joke that all of you have missed.

ANi.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

Quote Originally Posted by Davias View Post
    um...wow. I started to stay the dot alone would kill him then I realized with behemoth, doc hp buff, fixer hot, doc perks, heals and stims they could pretty much ignore the dot....but I don't think they'll survive pande without a lot of stamina, body dev twinking.

We need screenshots next time we see this kinda thing.
    Dot caps at 40% as damage in pvp

Edit: reading my post I think I am off topic :P
    Last edited by Saldomel; Feb 2nd, 2007 at 22:26:09.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12