Thread: about the level locking of the scheol quests

about the level locking of the scheol quests

i thin ive asked about 2-3 times in the past few months if the scheol quests will be locked.
    now seeing an official feedback, i would like to ask if the quest for the NCU Crash (http://aomainframe.net/showitem.aspx?AOID=263261) and Minor NCU Crash (http://aomainframe.net/showitem.aspx?AOID=263259) will be locked?
    as from the 17.2 patch, theese nanos seem to me the most useful and ive been waiting for them for months now, and currently im way above the 150 level limit.
    6E 61 6E 6F-6D 61 67 65-20 66 69 78-65 72 2C 20 77 61 72 72-69 6F 72 20-6F 66 20 63-79 62 65 72 73 70 61 63-65
    The immortal one is Love.
    The immortal one is Hate.
    The immortal one is me.
    Embrace me and i shall embrace thou
    _..-=>My guide for the fixer grid <=-.._
    gorkamorka!

I'm willing to bet that stuff like that will be among the non-level-locked quests.

That's weaker versions similar to Epsilon Purge?
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Avari View Post
    That's weaker versions similar to Epsilon Purge?
    Exactly.

Read: useless.
    Bugsy @ Rimor

200% NR check seems hmm worse than NSD to land
    Lillagumman 220/24 Soldier stuff
    Shibari 220/14 Crat Shibari about to be reconfigurated stuff
    Froo 165/12 Adventurer
    no i dont have more alts.
    I miss Satenia
    Sith of Avatars Reloaded

what about the crat +50 pistol buff theres that nice soldier refelect and shade neck item

Quote Originally Posted by Lillagumman View Post
    200% NR check seems hmm worse than NSD to land
    i dont realy care because as a fixer i dont realy have alot of nanos to spam all day in battles (use Luck's Flickle Fate on the enemy and sometimes refresh hot's on team members) so there will be at least a nano that i can spam in battle.
    6E 61 6E 6F-6D 61 67 65-20 66 69 78-65 72 2C 20 77 61 72 72-69 6F 72 20-6F 66 20 63-79 62 65 72 73 70 61 63-65
    The immortal one is me.
    gorkamorka!

Quote Originally Posted by darthgedo View Post
    i dont realy care because as a fixer i dont realy have alot of nanos to spam all day in battles (use Luck's Flickle Fate on the enemy and sometimes refresh hot's on team members) so there will be at least a nano that i can spam in battle.
    how about snares? most fixers spam Lucks and snares.
    Lillagumman 220/24 Soldier stuff
    Shibari 220/14 Crat Shibari about to be reconfigurated stuff
    Froo 165/12 Adventurer
    no i dont have more alts.
    I miss Satenia
    Sith of Avatars Reloaded

Quote Originally Posted by Lillagumman View Post
    how about snares? most fixers spam Lucks and snares.
    in solo i use snares only when i would die using only evades, but in team its TOTALLY useless coz most of the time people are blind (cant notice a big green sticky aura)/nano effects turned off/too lazy to move/too stupid to realize its a snare nano/cant realize the possibility of snares in combat

and the list could go on and on.

simply: in team SL missions doesnt worth to use, when doing dynas/bosses in SL it has some use, when people arent running at mad around, but following some tactics
    The immortal one is me.
    gorkamorka!

Woot, they finally fixed Epsilon Purge, our prayers have been answered.....oh, wait, they gave it to fixers......
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Grumpy "Siorai" Oldgit - 220.25 Clan Atrox Doctor - Screenshot - Equip (old)

First trox doc on RK1 using Blades of Boltar.

My Spirit Shroud Hell - Over 1400 kills with no drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Siorai View Post
    Woot, they finally fixed Epsilon Purge, our prayers have been answered.....oh, wait, they gave it to fixers......
    What do you mean? In what way is NCU Crash better than Epsilon Purge?
    Bugsy @ Rimor

You know, this week hasn't been a good forum week for me, and it would appear things do often go from bad to worse.

I hadn't noticed the NR check. In which case Fixers now just get the shaft with a ridiculous def check as well. I can't understand how 200% def checks are still making it into game, it's not like you see many swords checking 200% evades coming in.
    Grumpy "Siorai" Oldgit - 220.25 Clan Atrox Doctor - Screenshot - Equip (old)

First trox doc on RK1 using Blades of Boltar.

My Spirit Shroud Hell - Over 1400 kills with no drop.

It's cause melee professions need <3 they are being punished heavily by their weapon's limited range so it is only natural that it should deal more damage.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics