Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819

Thread: Locking the Silverback

Quote Originally Posted by hatez View Post
    Trust me, there are 220's who know less than me....doesn't say anything really since the new SK patch
    Yet there is a crapload of people who know way more then you and you insist on knowing everything about anything.
    Yet you keep bringing this crap about LE having a bad effect on TL 7 pvp and yet,you,yourself never experienced TL 7 pvp,same goes for your knowledge of TL 7 wars.
    TL 7 wars used to be:blob,macro,AS,LD,repeat,now it actualy requires skill instead of getting more people then the other side.

I went to 2 Tnet wars ages ago (don't do tara/towers on my main now because the clan leaders are stupid)...
    One was a attack in mort, this was quite a fun attack...
    this was on RK1 so you wouldn't know about it...
    It was more than a Zerg vs Zerg battle, with Stromm cordinating a attack, giving the battle orders....to some-one watching it might of been a zerg vs zerg battle but meh....
    so yes, I have been to TL7 wars....I do know what TL7 pvp is about a little bit

and pala, you mustn't know anything about TL7 wars...because afaik from doing tower wars on my lowbies its just "Press button" everybody in my team dies...yeah thats skill...REAL skill
    Uh, yeah
    - Twotwenty 220/23 shade
    - Zonality 150/19 MA
    - Height <incoming project>

Think it's time for you to stop thinking you're more experienced and know way more than all other players in AO, and to stop replying to this thread even if it has turned into personal attacks instead of discussing about silverback mk 6...
    220 RK2 engineer.

Quote Originally Posted by Traquemort View Post
    Think it's time for you to stop thinking you're more experienced and know way more than all other players in AO, and to stop replying to this thread even if it has turned into personal attacks instead of discussing about silverback mk 6...
    I never said or thought I was more experienced than all other players...I said some....
    Pala has had some bad comments about him in other threads so i don't think i should listen to him...plus half his facts are clearly false
    Uh, yeah
    - Twotwenty 220/23 shade
    - Zonality 150/19 MA

Pala has had some bad comments about him in other threads so i don't think i should listen to him
    Listen to Randomletter instead you will be better off for it.
    BarginDealer The Trader
    Moretea The Enforcer
    Bahba The Adventurer
    Lesstea The Shade

General Knights of Ka

I went to 2 Tnet wars ages ago (don't do tara/towers on my main now because the clan leaders are stupid)...
    One was a attack in mort, this was quite a fun attack...
    this was on RK1 so you wouldn't know about it...
    It was more than a Zerg vs Zerg battle, with Stromm cordinating a attack, giving the battle orders....to some-one watching it might of been a zerg vs zerg battle but meh....
    so yes, I have been to TL7 wars....I do know what TL7 pvp is about a little bit

and pala, you mustn't know anything about TL7 wars...because afaik from doing tower wars on my lowbies its just "Press button" everybody in my team dies...yeah thats skill...REAL skill
    i am telling you from 3 years of experience,you are talking from your ass.Stop replying and get some experience,you are like randomletter,cept more clueless(i didnt think it was possible,but you proved me wrong)

TL 7 wars need to be coordinated,yes,macro,blob,give orders,pray you dont LD,it is WAS a zerg vs zerg,because the side with bigger numbers,more docs/sols wins,simple as that,LE changed it,no more blobs(because of the nuke),no more zergs(because of the nuke),skill is needed just like in TL 5 wars.Again get some experience,then talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Pala View Post
    more docs/sols wins.
    I remember a battle when Coen came and killed our entire zerg

and randomletter seems to actually know something...

but yeah, I have to grind for about 40 or so hours just so you people will listen to me?
    I can just delete my sig list....and when i hit 220 I'll probably remove my engineer from my sig so you guys will shut up ^.^

anyhow, anti-bump
    Last edited by hatez; Feb 6th, 2007 at 12:52:24.
    Uh, yeah
    - Twotwenty 220/23 shade
    - Zonality 150/19 MA

dude this is pure gold,you have no clue,i will now add it to my siggy.

Pala do you need me to CH you here?

I want Silverback
    /afk
    ^¿^
    Zhakkari 219/16 Doc...not fun to play
    Cyappu Retired 201/7 Fix

but yeah, I have to grind for about 40 or so hours just so you people will listen to me?
    I can just delete my sig list....and when i hit 220 I'll probably remove my engineer from my sig so you guys will shut up ^.^

anyhow, anti-bump
    If you grinded for 4000 hours noone would listen to your rambling, but you wouldnt since you spend all your time giving your expert advice/opinion on many threads in AO forums. Gogo hit 220, then you'll have people still thinking you know 0 about what you post. It's that obvious fr4nd

Here's an emample for you (not that you understand anything, but I'll try) I have never rolled/played/leveled/pVped with an adventurer toon. I could act like you and go in the adventurer forum and start posting non-stop in threads about things I have no clue about. Having multiple 220 toons and playing for almost 5 years still doesnt change the fact that I don't know much about playing an adventurer. I could throw shades and keepers in that example.
    Tergx 220 Atrox Trader | 220 Soli doc | 220 Enf & other toons
    Synergy Factor org ~ APPLY HERE

When readin replies in AO forums, just remember ........ there is no cure for stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Syyceria View Post
    Come on, it took me just 5 minutes to kill a level 178 MA with health-drains and trader pets...our toolset does work

Trust me, there are 220's who know less than me....doesn't say anything really since the new SK patch
    yup your right theres people that know even less then you but not many of them can post on forums

only morons die if your buffed for towers you have more then enough time to run

I never said or thought I was more experienced than all other players...I said some....
    yes you are but again those people arent very bright at all so nothing to brag about

this enforces our opinion that your clueless

no you just have to know what yor talking about and not just randomly babble and flame stuff you dont understand

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx View Post
    I could act like you and go in the adventurer forum and start posting non-stop in threads about things I have no clue about.
    I don't go into the proffesional forums, except for engie and solider...oh and trader once

I don't want it to be locked because first of all its stupid that its the only gun locked, and I am considering going to shotgun for pvp/pvm...
    Uh, yeah
    - Twotwenty 220/23 shade
    - Zonality 150/19 MA

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819