Thread: Team PvP = Fun

Team PvP = Fun

Yesterday, I had some team pvp with Steffani, Exotik, Cloudeh, Cantik and several others, more omnis than clanners, I teamed with some omnis, we actually forgot about the faction thing and worked together. We had some 2v2, 3v3, 4v4..... "Lets all attack XXX Target first" "Attack the doc !" "Stick pet to agro YYY" "Root the Enf" "Heal !".....Most of us did die but everyone had great fun !! Not to mention it was kinda late night, and no lag, everything went smoothly !

I fail to see how teaming ruin pvp like some people claimed. Note that most people who complain about team pvp ruining their fun are the high title guys hehehe....... figure urself.

Try some Team PvP today ! Its great fun !

Team PvP is fun yes, Team ganking is not. I do agree with you though. Back when Mort was a good place to hunt, I used to gather some of my old guild and we would go and try to kill clanners as a team. It sucks when someone asks you for a duel only to have 5 people with 50 levels over you kill you in .2 seconds.

i think u r right Wenzell and that's the reason i want to join TC, team pvp (in tarasque) seems great, cool, so cool

i think that's the kind of thing i always wanted to do in AO

i m enginner so i m probably gonna sux ^^

but i want to try blindness aura, which seems great in mass pvp, we ll see, only 3 lvls before Noer tell me if can or not join TC ^^

Arranged team pvp is also fun without the quake 3 players, honestly how many people do you know that can stand side to side without attacking each other on different sides of the conflict and are frquent pvpers? :P

Well, we tried last night. In MMD, 4 of us teamed (lvl125-136) and just stood in 25% for about 20 mins. Made it known that we were teamed and did all the variety crap talking to try to get the omni's there to get a team together and come push us out. Well, all that happened was a night with a lot of people in MMD and no fighting at all (cept to kill the gray guard) for 20mins. Left after that.

Xera
    Xeraseus

Why do I keep playing? *edit* disreguard, ditched this game *edit*

Why Can't Chown Save?

Biding my time until the time is right........

I led my guild to MMD last night for some PVP action and we had a blast!

First of all, I sent out messages to every PvPing clanner I knew (I am omni) requesting them to join us for some good old fashioned PvP combat.

Eventually MMD was bristling with people and combat. There were scores of bodies everywhere.

At a few points in the evening I lead a charge of a dozen or so people versus Wenzell and his buddies. Many died on both sides and it was the most fun I have had in AO in a long time.

Some people were talking smack, but those generally were the titled ones. The rest of us just enjoyed it for what it really is, a game.
    LostLogic
    Nano-Technician
    Mercenaries of Kai
    http://www.totalaggression.com/ao

Originally posted by Cloudeh
    Arranged team pvp is also fun without the quake 3 players, honestly how many people do you know that can stand side to side without attacking each other on different sides of the conflict and are frquent pvpers? :P
    I would hope that all players are that mature so they could do that if it was the plan, so I would think all but ONE person could do it.

Don't think we need any names, we all know who I mean.

And no not Syrah, cuz she would never stand still in a 25% zone
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.