Thread: This is why.....

Talking This is why.....

Originally posted by Mantravadi

I cant win = no fun.

......someone always claim others ruin pvp fun.

Human attitudes ruin PvP.
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

Wenzell, you're quoting matra out of context. He meant it's no fun pvp'ing when you have absolutely no chance of winning, not that it's no fun if you don't win.

ie: as a soldier pvp'ing against enforcers and doc's is no fun for me, because I have 0% chance of winning. Against mp's it's fun cause if I get lucky I can beat em down in spite of their heal pet, or traders I can sometimes kill before they heal back up to full and they root and deprive me back to the stone age. But fighting a doctor and never getting them below 60% health is no fun, ending the fight with your opponent at full health without them breaking a sweat is no fun. Being spanked till you cry is no fun ... well, not for most anyways.

Is anyone else getting tired of the endless flaming going on by the rk1'ers? Maby ya'll should come to nice and friendly rk2.
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

Cloudezell, very nice of you to quote out of context. bleh...
    ~Lone

Originally posted by Sredni
    Wenzell, you're quoting matra out of context. He meant it's no fun pvp'ing when you have absolutely no chance of winning, not that it's no fun if you don't win.

"I wont duel an enforcer selfbuffed, because I cant win = no fun."

Go here
    http://forums.anarchyonline.com/show...threadid=26083

Shredni, I fail to see how it is ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE for a well equipped soldier against an enf. It could be less chance, but not NO CHANCE at all. Perhaps you should enlighten me ?

And go here to see this particular loser claimed how others ruin his fun because he couldnt win !
    http://forums.anarchyonline.com/show...threadid=24956

*Cough at noer at his outnumber sure win strategy

I will see ya in camelot, I might die and lose, but I sure would have some fun

nope you wont. subscription is cancelled.
    ~Lone

Originally posted by Noer
    nope you wont. subscription is cancelled.
    Hm.... is that upcoming trader nerf?
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Sorry to hear that...

Well good luck to you guys Manta, Destria, Noer and who ever will follow them. Meet you in SWG maybe...
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Post hmph!

Argulace
    President
    Total Aggression Gaming
    Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)
    Chapter I. LAYING PLANS "All warfare is based on deception."