Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 17.2 Enforcer Defence Fix

17.2 Enforcer Defence Fix

If you are all starting with giving certain professions love.. dont forget enfs

- Defence is our main problem (will this be fixed? improved?)
    - if you didn't notice alot of enforcers are unhappy because of the recent changes (absorb nerf) (enf hate video)
    - Link to Suggestion/Ideas Enf Fix Thread

Originally Posted by Silirrion
    As I have already said several times in this thread, we are fully aware of the impact of the changes and yes, they are intended. Firstly the change was required to ensure that the low HP build was impossible once and for all with a comprehensive can't be gotten around fix, and secondly we did consider that those professions effected by the change were also the professions most able to adapt to the changes.
    adventuriers/keepers/enginiers will adapt

They have:
    Heals
    Evades
    Blockers

Enforcers have/had:
    Damage Shields: they used to be usefull in pvp
    - you 'fixed' it
    Cocoon Perk: our best/only defence in pvp - you 'fixed' it
    Health Points: Its an disatvantage in the curent system.

Enforcers have three avenues for defense, Bioshielding/Layers, High HP and High ACs. High ACs are meaningless and High HP is actually a disadvantage in PvP in the current system since we have no means to heal the damage we take. By nerfing layers you are breaking the primary means enforcers have of mitigating damage. We have nothing else to adapt with and I don't think any enforcer is going to buy your explanation.
    I will just keep on playing my enforcer and hope for a change soon.. till FC has prove of how easy the enforcer profession is taken down now.'

how about an ANSWER! and save the enforcers..... every passin day an enf leaves/quits/retires/rerolls ...its to sad
    Last edited by Luiza; Mar 7th, 2007 at 00:30:12.
    Solitus Enforcer - General of Divine Shadow NEUTRAL

yeah... i want an answer to... ive sent mails to FC regarding this.. and what do i get in return :

You can post on the boards under the enforcer
    threads but other than that, there is little we can do.

well... ffs.. thats what we have been doing since the launch of 17.1 wtb FC employees to read the thread....

the 17.1 patch made a total of 96h go away for nothing.. lvling my enforcer.. having FUN on my enforcer.. i get so frustrated by the /ignore FC tends to show.
    For the funz....

b4 coon nerf i was exteremely happy about how good my enf was... i was beating down advs, fixers, some soldier, tbh i could take anything with a some luck on my alpha ( ok i admit it i still got wtf pwnd by dark but who doesnt) anyway after the coon nerf im just another notch on ppls killing merit

so please fix it or give us newly becomed gimps a defence thats viable....

and the recent nerf didnt just tak out our coon also our absorbs too wich are another defence that most enfs use.... most pvp enfs have maxed nano init to "insta" it and now i feel like ive wasted almost 2 m ip on nothing that 2 m could have been used for alot of others thing like a stronger alpha more nano skills and etc

so plx make absorbs viable again and find another solution too the "nt problem" there are many ways to nerf them... like removing all - hp items (or change em to + hp or not hp mod at all) would do good cause beause of the TL hp bumps the absorb would take maks 2 hits but we arent here to discuss nts

a thing that would be good for enfs is making sl ess usable in pvp... removing snare or atleast redusing it by a great amount... or moving hardcaps b4 50% rule of pvp.... and or giving us more HD and more heal perks... better evades etc etc etc

there are ALOT of areas a enf can get an improvement on... there are so many ways to fix this issue that FC has a luxurey problem... its like for FC "which way to imrove enfs def" and for bill gates on "what should i buy 2day"

its just a matter of will and i know FC got the brains to do ( after all some of em are norwegians )

anyway please fix my toon

cause i wil never reroll if it goes too far i might quit but i and i know all my ingame friends dont want me to quite

bump stickity bump stickity bump
    Nightstick 216 Enforcer and General of Core
    Undacovalova 219 crat
    Brothergbomb 208 MA
    Theoctagon 142 Advy
    Bionic 118 Trader
    and a bunch more...........

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

bump. I don't have an enfo, but I know enough who are crying in their beer over this.

The problem is, with the way the current nerfs are being swung at all professions at once, my fear is any de-nerf would affect all profs too. I would much rather see Enfs get something that makes their HP more viable without automatically buffing the other coon profs.
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

bump.

Atleast give us something.

Make HP usefull in PvP!!!!!
    Give us some actually healing
    Give us some way of defending ourselves against a 10k FA and getting alpha!!!

still no answers.. is it really so bad for FC employees to give us some kinda answer?
    For the funz....

prolly FC will give enfos an "HEAD SHOT" style attack since the pvp is looking like a shooter lately tho no skilss are involved

bump

BUMP

Save the enfs! I need them to protect my gimpy butt!
    Angelmed - 220/20/64 - F1, UBT, AFK
    (stuff) - (more)
    Bigdumbnoob - 150 Alium Killer
    And the alt army

Bump, I suck at BS now
    Slowness
    My Setup
    220/30/70 Enforcer
    Proud Advisor of KAZE

They no also nerfed bodytackle. Not not only but alot of enf uses it pre 207.

cmon FC! give us a bloody answer!
    For the funz....

- added a video!

bump! where is our Answer!!!

well.. sent a tell to Sil to take a look at this topic.. lets see where it takes us.. if they totally ignores us from now on. or can give us some better answers..
    For the funz....

MP Bump..
    Gaveup 220/30/80 Smg

still nothing... FC got slow comps? slow typers? or just slow in their tiny tiny brains?
    For the funz....

guess... slow minded -_-
    For the funz....

bump!

- added colours

so whats it gona be funcom? yes or no?

bump. FC........ PLS you ******!
    Last edited by Tysken; Feb 22nd, 2007 at 07:20:41. Reason: Luiza wanted me to... ;/
    For the funz....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast