Thread: Clan Gankers NOT TO BUFF!

Clan Gankers NOT TO BUFF!

Hum.. lets see.. my nice little PVP MA (Self buffed, self sufficient, self tweaked.. made his own QL 10 imps too!)

Has been ganked for no reason by

Dixiechick (8 Agent.. had atleas 600 hp..cause my dimach did 100 and her bar barely moved..I assumed the hidden was implants ;P)

Wthacks (10 Agent.. sat at the arena calling everyone dumb ass and ****ing newbies ..then proceeded to try to gank everyone.. Viol and Illfill both scared him off :P )

Trddeznutz (30 some odd Trader..maybe 40 - Sits at the arena ganking with UVC or LMA and Essences)

I'll get more as I see'em.. :/ It's a shame.. I figure if you guys stop buffing them, they'll realize they are NOT gods. And maybe stop ganking.

If not.. I'm going to make a twink trader and a twink enf and own their asses.. Either way.
    ................................................"Takhai"
    ............................................Solitus Doctor
    .................................................+Clan+
    ........................."I am he that buries his friends alive and
    ............drowns them and draws them alive again from the water."

http://www.alienaa.com/ - When you sign up put 73583 as the ID of the person who recommended it to you(So I get credit) - It's fun I'm learnin it now but so far it's pretty nifty - You get your own Alien Train him, gamble, etc.. and then end up fighting people and stuff

Re: Clan Gankers NOT TO BUFF!

Originally posted by MD Kontan

Trddeznutz (30 some odd Trader..maybe 40 - Sits at the arena ganking with UVC or LMA and Essences)
    He also has a lovely Miir Sabertooth hood he wears. Golly gee it looks a LOT like a MkII Corona hood. People kept asking him where to get the 116 lvl buff from.

People are dips. :P
    ................................................"Takhai"
    ............................................Solitus Doctor
    .................................................+Clan+
    ........................."I am he that buries his friends alive and
    ............drowns them and draws them alive again from the water."

http://www.alienaa.com/ - When you sign up put 73583 as the ID of the person who recommended it to you(So I get credit) - It's fun I'm learnin it now but so far it's pretty nifty - You get your own Alien Train him, gamble, etc.. and then end up fighting people and stuff