Thread: Heh.

Wink Heh.

I think this is the best place to post it.

"The biggest problem with almost any multiplayer game - and the internet in general, for that matter - is the other users. People can be incredibly annoying even in real life, so inevitably when they are hidden behind a mask of relative anonymity, sat safely at home, possibly thousands of miles away from you, some of them can be a royal pain in the ass.

Play virtually any game online and you'll find these idiots waiting for you. First person shooters have spawn campers, bot users, grenade spammers, team killers and people who just don't know what they're supposed to be doing. Only last week I finally uninstalled Unreal Tournament after two years, not because I got tired of the game, but because a significant minority of the people who play it online seem to be there purely to spoil everybody else's fun. Not to mention that I've got fed up of futilely trying to shoot people who apparently get their kicks from spending hour after hour bunny hopping across the map, constantly hurling their translocator around.

Meanwhile role-playing games have more than their fair share of hackers, cheaters, exploiters, dupers and anti-social power levellers who are often so busy running to the next dungeon that they don't have time to interact with other players. Which pretty much defeats the whole point of playing such a game online in the first place."

<Source>

PS. Ah, Angelicnova, I am kinda still waiting for that GM to come and ban me. I don't wanna sound impatient, but I have been waiting for like... nearly two weeks now.

Thumbs up

I sadly am prone to agree, The player quality in AO is slipping downhill. I apologize to the many I consider my friends and know they will not consider themselves one of these people. I all so apologize for leaving so abruptly but, FC's blatant disregard to their customers feelings and GM's general lazy attitude in keeping people abreast of matters disgusts me almost as much as the players who display crude behavior....
    Carry on
    Me

Anval, I hear you. And you prolly don't know, but a lot of people from The Council is following you now.
    ~Lone

Can we get a number Noer? In the other thread mind you
    Fighting for Truth, Common Sense and Leet Dolls Since 1996

Give the people what they want

If I am
    I am
    If Not

Forget It

Re: Heh.

and anti-social power levellers who are often so busy running to the next dungeon that they don't have time to interact with other players. Which pretty much defeats the whole point of playing such a game online in the first place.

Bleh. Anti social powerlevelers are the best.
    ~Chris

..Heh..... Im just waiting for the bomb to explode then ill quit too :|

Originally posted by Cloudeh
    ..Heh..... Im just waiting for the bomb to explode then ill quit too :|

Okay here.

BOOM
    ~Chris

Bye cloud. **** ya later.
    ~Chris