Thread: TL5 Pvp Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Goossens View Post
    so you go in sneak on a sol and you still fail cos the agent has perception and is able to see anything even with osb besides a agent at his/her lvl
    No agent can see me in sneak without him being OSB. Go ask them.

Sneaking and stuff not being my point tho. The point is, playing an agent needs more skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyninja View Post
    hehe any way you slice it a sold stupid enough to us the ch blocker on an agent is gonna get alphaed if he is alone
    or almost killed then finished up next as
    Just a little paractice and it's possible to gank an agent faster then he gets you, having MoR up helps a lot. I admit I never managed to gank, for instance, Ripline, he's way too good for such tactics. But again, I'm still pretty gimpy atm.
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

The point is, playing an agent needs more skill. <--- gonna go in my sig

Just a little paractice and it's possible to gank an agent faster then he gets you, having MoR up helps a lot. I admit I never managed to gank, for instance, Ripline, he's way too good for such tactics. But again, I'm still pretty gimpy atm.
    i was talking about good agents like rip and ith and other "uber" agents the noobs in tier that run around and tms and screem kekekeke dont count

i was talking about good agents like rip and ith and other "uber" agents the noobs in tier that run around and tms and screem kekekeke dont count
    Well, I'm not good soldier. But, if I were any good, I would pwn Rip as well.

MP setup
    Hidden message
    You won.

whats the differnce offensivly from good to bad solds? i thought it was just the basic perks + hotswap that everyone does o.O
    The point is, playing an agent needs more skill.

cept good agents wont really run out of nano less they are chain ching witch in 1v1 doesnt happen and even if the person does manage to live long enough to make them run low on nano (lol yeah right ) there is always stims battle kits genuis nano delta (kinda low ill admit) and the arm thingy
    I dunno what you do with your agent but you shoudnt run out of nano easy
    I didn't say easy, but it's pretty obvious that docs have more -cost and nano restoring abilities than agents, so an agent running out is more realistic.
    But that's just nitpicking on your statement that agents heal just as well as doctors, let us move on!

whats the differnce offensivly from good to bad solds? i thought it was just the basic perks + hotswap that everyone does o.O
    gear + skeelz?
    btw klod, update your auno profile I have trouble believing you actually use a ql30 chest
    Last edited by Moonman; Aug 18th, 2007 at 16:18:02.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonman View Post
    I didn't say easy, but it's pretty obvious that docs have more -cost and nano restoring abilities than agents, so an agent running out is more realistic.
    But that's just nitpicking on your statement that agents heal just as well as doctors, let us move on!
    doc has to chain ch almost vs an agent, a agent doesnt have to do that and they dont have to cast dots that cost crap lots of nano

an agent has the same healabils (less eff ofcourse tho), same hp, 5-10 times the dmg and a 4 sec stun every 90 sec or so, only way to kill a good one in fp doc be when his mimic runs out kinda, or with getting lucky on crits in combo with a cap as
    Laydne / Dewestad / Reness

The Pain Dealers are recruiting

Live streaming @ www.twitch.tv/laydne

No agent can see me in sneak without him being OSB. Go ask them.
    whats your conceal self? like 1k? agent can see you easy if they have it maxed, even if I would max it on my doc I can see you but to see you I just get gaze/eagle eye and than you just glow in the middle of the rest trying to sneak

gear + skeelz?
    btw klod, update your auno profile I have trouble believing you actually use a ql30 chest
    well when we talking about agents the only thing gear would do is give you more crits maybe? since fa gonna land ususally cap on an agent all the time and from what i see not to much skillz needed for alphing people as a sold just need to be able to timing alpha suriving when tms is when i see the skill come in
    The point is, playing an agent needs more skill.

doc has to chain ch almost vs an agent, a agent doesnt have to do that and they dont have to cast dots that cost crap lots of nano

an agent has the same healabils (less eff ofcourse tho), same hp, 5-10 times the dmg and a 4 sec stun every 90 sec or so, only way to kill a good one in fp doc be when his mimic runs out kinda, or with getting lucky on crits in combo with a cap as
    ...or just outheal him and wait 'till he runs out of nano, 'cos doc certainly won't.

BTW, I doubt they have the same HP as PvP geared docs.

gear + skeelz?
    It's QL300 not QL30. Can't scale it down to 175, it always pick QL300.

whats your conceal self? like 1k? agent can see you easy if they have it maxed, even if I would max it on my doc I can see you but to see you I just get gaze/eagle eye and than you just glow in the middle of the rest trying to sneak
    My conceal is high enough (I've run only into a few level 174 advies on board BS that can see me, but they are even gimpier then me so they pose no real threat ).

But, if we gonna play OSB games, gaze/eagle eye won't help you out. There are conceal buffs as well.

Anyways, lots of people can't aford to up their perception so I'm playing on that card and it serves me good. Did that at the beginning mostly 'cos of NTs, to avoid getting doubled/tripled from the distance if noobs didn't root me before doing that and I kinda liked it so I went even further, to annoy agents.

MP setup
    Hidden message
    You won.

BTW, I doubt they have the same HP as PvP geared docs.
    you doubt but I know

and yes ofcourse the buffs but its rather lame to go in sneak at start of a duel imo

you doubt but I know

and yes ofcourse the buffs but its rather lame to go in sneak at start of a duel imo
    I was not speaking of duels anymore when I mentioned that.
    Last edited by Klod; Aug 18th, 2007 at 17:51:20.

MP setup
    Hidden message
    You won.

well when we talking about agents the only thing gear would do is give you more crits maybe? since fa gonna land ususally cap on an agent all the time and from what i see not to much skillz needed for alphing people as a sold just need to be able to timing alpha suriving when tms is when i see the skill come in
    Well, fiddling with all that requires some skill. I usualy f*uck things up when swapping, accidentaly jump or nova just stucks in mine hands for no special reason.

MP setup
    Hidden message
    You won.

so you're in a bit of a hybrid setup then
    well its mainly a pure evades setup........ only an idiot would not see the advantage to -15% nanocost for the GPH over any evade buffing helmet..... as far as HP goes I leave room in the setup to swap most of my armor around depending on what profession and how good they are. really though in places like BS eavdes work really well cause of the mix of really good twinks and PvM toons that well..... pretty much suck. and if I can get the ideal team I would be looking more like 2200ish evades.

no offense but you really shouldnt count osbs and stuff for a setup unless its something like ci

no matter how i look at it hp is still superior to evades since the only people you evade are gimps and i have no problems with gimps or even most decent twinks its only decent/good agents really and a few other good pvpers, if i had an evade setup i would have the same problems vs the same people and a few more i can think of

It's QL300 not QL30. Can't scale it down to 175, it always pick QL300.
    mhm typo

I just got killed in 2ho by a froob on my agent, if I ever lvl him to 170 I'll be the crappiest twink ever.
    Of course, this happened during a minute-long lag spike, but blaming lag is so cliché.

I just got killed in 2ho by a froob on my agent, if I ever lvl him to 170 I'll be the crappiest twink ever.
    Of course, this happened during a minute-long lag spike, but blaming lag is so cliché.
    whats hard about 170 agent? you find someone you can perk 1234567890, run to by and wait for recharge

Quote Originally Posted by tehtweeky View Post
    no offense but you really shouldnt count osbs and stuff for a setup unless its something like ci

no matter how i look at it hp is still superior to evades since the only people you evade are gimps and i have no problems with gimps or even most decent twinks its only decent/good agents really and a few other good pvpers, if i had an evade setup i would have the same problems vs the same people and a few more i can think of
    no offense but unlike the majority of RK2 and 1 more then likely I prefer team PvP(BS, Towers and 2on2 etc.) over duels..... seems like people think duels = skill but atm in AO duels = he who rolled the current bugged/overpowered/luv child profession wins almost everytime..... my setup doesn't include CI even which is still an OB..... main reason I like team PvP is cause I play with a few RL friends which makes AO 10x's more enjoyable for me

Quote Originally Posted by Kabulla View Post
    no offense but unlike the majority of RK2 and 1 more then likely I prefer team PvP(BS, Towers and 2on2 etc.) over duels..... seems like people think duels = skill but atm in AO duels = he who rolled the current bugged/overpowered/luv child profession wins almost everytime..... my setup doesn't include CI even which is still an OB..... main reason I like team PvP is cause I play with a few RL friends which makes AO 10x's more enjoyable for me
    im just saying,

osb aand teamed i will have 14k hp 30% reflect and a ch comming about every 3 seconds i doubt i would die to anything under 12 people\

personally i find random bor pvp and unteamed at bs is the best indicator of pvp skill, teamed pvp is less realiant on your skill and more on being able to stick together and use /assist

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast