Thread: 66, soldier, lookin for a guild

66, soldier, lookin for a guild

I'm looking for an omni guild on RK1 for my big, dumb Atrox friend...

Slavor loves to shoot his gun at enemies and pillage their remains. Through long hours of practice he has learned to pick into chests full of goodies. He avoids idle chit-chat and midnight swims in the lush resort pool. If he could, he would enjoy shooting people as they jump off of the diving boards...

Clubs are not his style (only annoying sluts go to them) because he believes only clowns should, and do, dance. Plus, he tends to lose his temper when in a crowd. Drugs are only cool if they make him more of a bad ass that can shoot bigger monsters and create more impressive explosions.

He is convinced NTs are girly men who prance around in tights throwing gold dust. He learned barely enough egghead nano-schmano technology to be able to use some really cool shields that allow him to kill more things, with fewer annoying medical rests.

Slavor sleeps long hours to compensate for his active evenings. He usually has at least 2-3 hours per day to enjoy the comraderie of fellow bad asses, during which the entertainment consists of going out to shoot things, blow things up, or some relaxing looting.

He does not date, as he has no *****. This is probably a good thing, because he does not take "no" as an answer.

Please help out by provided any information about a guild that Slavor would enjoy.

Last edited by Slavor_MoK; Jun 6th, 2002 at 18:58:44.
    Born on: Wed Jun 27 15:39:10 2001
    Slavor, Soldier, RK1

Well Slavor, if you're interested in a para-military type guild that is heavily RP, check out Div 9...just follow the link in my sig...
    Commander Barron
    Prime Director: Omni-1 Operations
    2nd in Command
    Division 9 [R.S.G.E]
    barron@rsge.net
    Click Here to Visit the ALL NEW Division 9 Website