Thread: Info on Upper Stret East Bank

Info on Upper Stret East Bank

Are there any good resources on Upper Stret East Bank out there? Specifically, I'd like to hear about any NPCs around the zone, any Omni outposts (and how to get there from both Clan and Omni territory), and any Rhinoman presence in the region.

Any information and advice is appreciated.

use the map with Ao terminal gui skin or just zone to 2ho through omni Ent and follow the road and go right were the road splitts.

and fly straight forward after zone maybe a little NW I think and then you will eventually come to a npc (who is useless).

Another route is:

From Athen East gate head SE into Aegean. Keep heading SE until ya find the rope bridge crossing the Stret. Just SE from here is the zone into USEB. Just East of where ya zone is a Rhinoman village. Complete with two huge spires on the shore of the Stret (I have no idea what they are)

There is a small crossing over the Stret again continuing East. From here following the dirt road into the woods will lead ya to a devastated town called Safe Haven. Talk to Delphine Sabbatt to get the history

South of the crossing is a small OT Outpost in Anarchic Hill area. There is a single OT Captain there and i think an Ins term and Reclaim.

*thinks some more*

A long way South (Following the shoreline of the Stret) is Bow Point. This is a major Omni outpost. Last time i was there it was swarming with Omni-Pol, altho they arent usually in that area. I assume that there are Ins Terms etc there.

Other interesting things to see are the Nokkens in the Barchlows Jump area. Its a short distance SE of where ya originally wouldve crossed the Stret. They can be found in a swampy valley. Ive seen a maximum of 6 there on occasions. Very impressive lumps of ..um ... mud and trees

Ive probably missed some bits n peices. Ill try and remember anything else

Edit - Oops there is a OT NPC in the bunker at Bow Point ... cant remember his name tho
    Last edited by Keaorata; Jun 12th, 2002 at 11:42:40.
    Sulema Keaorata Fahrni

You dont need eyes to see, you need vision

Not about SEB bu if you are looking for a good world map that lines with the zones/cities in the correct place can I suggest.

http://www.webjmp.com/meccano/rubi-ka.html

Aha

Bow Point, that's the name I was thinking of. I need info on this outpost and surrounding critters and guards.