Thread: nerf boss mobs

Lightbulb nerf boss mobs

Boy am I glad I don't use pistols or 1h edged.
    Or I'd have to do stupid team missions that nobody wants to do to get my essential basic weapon buffs that every other profession can buy in stores.

Except that part, 14.4 is going to be very nice

Angry

BIG BUMP!

Boss loot only nanos sucks! This alone is enough to make me dislike the new patch, even though there is some nice things like that we MA kicks more often now, and we don´t even have to kill a boss for that.
    Troll Commando, doing the dirty work that need to be done.

The items they are putting on boss mobs are not ESSENTIAL to your class. The items that they are putting on boss mobs and already currently have on boss mobs are very good. These are the types of items that Funcom in the past has put on mobs that spawn once every 4 hours or so.

Now, you don't have to camp anything. In order to get nifty new items, just get a team and make sure you have one mezzer. Have the mezzer mezz the way to the boss. Then just go up there, and have the team kill the boss. If you have a problem with ninja looting, then find more trustworthy people to team with. Otherwise, make sure you are leader and change looting to leader only.

I would like to applaud Funcom in their decision to put this new stuff on boss mobs in team missions. I look at this as a step down the long road to REMOVING CAMPING.

The next thing that needs to be done is Funcom needs to change the spawn rate on all current bosses in Static Dungeons to 15-30 minutes. Do whatever you want with Tarrasque, I couldn't care less how often Storm and Council stand around there. Personally, I avoid Camelot like the plague.

re

It would be much smarter to put these kind of things in the Fixer or Trader shops.

Fixers and Traders have been complaining about the stock in the shops, why not kill the problem all together?

Make the stuff cost a ton!! .. Who cares?

good idea y-modem..

they could at least put construction kits for things like the special weapons like the X-3 in the trader shops. And mabye even have construction kits for the webcloaks in the fixer shops.

At least these things would still be attainable for people. It's nice to have multiple ways to get the same items.

I've always felt that all of the best weapons should be player made personally.

Originally posted by PipBoy
    The items they are putting on boss mobs are not ESSENTIAL to your class. The items that they are putting on boss mobs and already currently have on boss mobs are very good. These are the types of items that Funcom in the past has put on mobs that spawn once every 4 hours or so.
    Oh really?

So 1he, pistol, and multi-range/multi-melee buffs for adventurers are not class-balancing, essential nanos?

Bah... I say a big BAH to you!

Originally posted by Windrunner

Oh really?

So 1he, pistol, and multi-range/multi-melee buffs for adventurers are not class-balancing, essential nanos?

Bah... I say a big BAH to you!
    Would you rather have to camp some guy for 4 hours just to see it drop only every once in a while? On top of that the drop (when it actually DID drop) would be a random QL? Can anyone say "Lab Director"?

Or how about have the nanos drop randomly from mobs but have a drop rate so low that only about 12 people in the entire game will have them many many months after they have been introduced (GA? Nullity?)?

If you'd rather sit and camp a 4 hour spawn, then by all means continue to whine. If you'd rather sit and kill tens of thousands of plants for days and days on end only to never ever get your nano or hope to get your nano, then by all means, continue to whine.