Thread: Suggestion: New Forum

Suggestion: New Forum

This is just a request that you (Funcom) add another forum to your lists here. I would like to see a Whinning/*****ing/ImLeaving/Complaints Forum so we can filter ALL the crap out of the other forums. Granted this could have the side effect of leaving the other forums a lil empty it sure would help. I'm not sure how all you feel about this but personally i cant tell you how discouraging it is to go to forum for some usefull information and have to sift thorugh thousands of posts of people whinning or complaining about the game. While I do agree with some of the complaints being voiced. I sure dont wanna read em over, and over, and over again. And for any new player coming to forums for the first time they will quickly realize that there is ALOT of complaints here. New players see this and get a negative impression of the game and are less likely to stay around.

But Hey thats just my opinion

yeah... call it "The *****-ass forum"
    Malcom Freiman, aka Corz, Clanner RK2

We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police.

Yep, yay to a new forum.
    ~Have you hugged your leet today?~

F̶u̶n̶c̶o̶m̶ ̶l̶i̶s̶t̶e̶n̶s̶ ̶:̶)̶
    Thanks for "fixing" DM, Funcom, yeah, no really... thank you so, so much. I was missing having my toolset put back to 2007.