Thread: more clothes

Lightbulb more clothes

I think there should be more clothes for sale...

i'm thinking about new tops, sleeves, etc which do not belong to a complete set but are more open for self-made combinations of the wearer. Also, male clothing should have more variety and there should be a whole range of new headwear like hats and (baseball like) caps instead of just the catsuit-hats. (galway country has this statue with a real hat.. we should have such items too for use).

I also think there should be more shoes... well in general just more clothing. There should also be more clothes available to neutral players too.

I think there could be much improvement regarding clothes since it does not really involve much alteration in the programming code etc..

thanks for reading

Elsenora of Fox Force Femmes

Hmm... I know this will surely never be implemented but why not having places where you cand esign your clothes? Ie there's a "generic" moel, for, say, a top, and you can say which color you want it, with long, short or without sleeves, etc etc...

Let's run around in town wearing proudly the OT logo in our backs
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

That would be one hell of fun!

Guess I would spend my money for clothing instead of new guns
    But maybe that wouldn't matter, if they implement some female-weapon-bonus on certain cloths - mobs get stunned.
    Former NT Professional and post count farmer.

Goodbye everyone, it has been a blast.

Cool :)

nice, thanks for replying.. i know there are lots of people who'd like to see new stuffs regarding that.. not everything should be combat related in the game

Me Too!! More Clothes. <grins>

igs through packs of clothing to find the right one:
    GoldenAngel Pet Dependent Meta
    HolyAngel Pure Doc
    Komagata Agent

Founding Member of Zero Tolerance

More clothing and clothing with stat bonuses would be nice. I mean, the med suit bumps first aid & treatment up.

Cool nice

good idea )

let all major cloth-suppliers come to rubi-ka, we're tired of Miiir :P

As a guy I'd like to say...yes! Give us more clothes, give males some clothes that actually looks good on them, and give females some clothes that doesnt make them look like they're heading down to the docks waiting for sailors to come in...well...give them some more of that too *grin*

Anyway, clothes is good and fun and variaty is always great, so let's see that summer line of clothes!

heheheheheheheheeheheheheh

HEHEHEEHEHEHEH EHHEHEHEHEH

I read your post and was thinking it was good

then i read all the replys and i was still with u

but THEN i looked at all your player pictures down the left of the screen and started to laugh

YOUR ALL GIRLS ) and its totally typical

there is this rpg war bewteen clans and omni , big bloody war and there is a group of girls wanting more cloths to look good in )) me laugh

Inflatable clothes! You can bounce your way to missions!!!!

EF.

I'm not sure though if it's a girl's thing only, or if there are men who think the same way but don't dare post their feeling on clothes...

Hey, who never went on a shopping spree after one particularly good mission?
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --