Thread: Where Is...

Where Is...

Nokken??? People say it's near some op near upper east bank thingy. Also where's trash king? Some people say he's near Newland out west gate but I never seen him, or at any place once so ever. Can anyone give me all location of these 2 monsters?
    Money is everything.

bah!

To someone who has sig. "money is everything", i'll show you the opposite, and never ever tell you where to find them, even how much you try to pay me.

nuff said
    220/27/62 Crat | 200 NT | 200 fixer |174/14/42 twink trox nt| 100/12 trader| 60/6 enf|

Total levels gained since nov 2002 |2500+ |

7 years to ding 220, any better?

Yay my specialty!

Nokkens can only be found in one small valley in Upper Stret East Bank (USEB for short)

It doesnt really matter which way ya coming from because ya can follow the bank of the Stret North or South until ya find the valley entrance. (You will know it when ya see it. Also a Nokken or two may be relaxing on the shoreline )

The area of the valley is called "Barchlows Jump" so ya know ya in the right area.

The Trash King can be found in Athen Shire. In the area of Cobal Sands (The desert bit ). His home is that little robot junk-yard kinda place.

As ya can see im not giving ya exact co-ords cos exploring is part of the fun
    Last edited by Keaorata; Jun 20th, 2002 at 11:24:37.
    Sulema Keaorata Fahrni

You dont need eyes to see, you need vision

Re: Where Is...

Originally posted by Seth767
    Nokken??? People say it's near some op near upper east bank thingy. Also where's trash king? Some people say he's near Newland out west gate but I never seen him, or at any place once so ever. Can anyone give me all location of these 2 monsters?

Who is Nokken? and what does he drop? I havent heard of this one.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Nokkens are a rare plant/animal hybrid

Very big and very mean. Can only be found in that one place on Rubi Ka, altho as many as 6 have been seen there together at one time.

[OOC] - Its not some unique mob or anything. Just a type of rare monster. Doesnt drop anything special
    Sulema Keaorata Fahrni

You dont need eyes to see, you need vision

Thanks for the info, I wonder if I need to add it to my list of cutest characters of Rubi - Ka

Nokken Cute? No.

Well, I must say that cute is not a word I would use to describe such a large, ugly and aggressive creature as the Nokken. Having been chased down by the other creature of the same type out in Pleasent Meadows, the Fossegrim, I must say that while impressive to look at, they are not cute.

Nivenyrral 148th Omni Engineer
    President of the Band of Brothers

Talking

Well, they do drop grid armor, and nullity disks alot, but thats no reason to do hunt them down.

/me whistles and looks around.

/me walks off.
    Last edited by Crazin Azin; Jun 20th, 2002 at 22:09:14.
    {Beyond the Drunken Master, is the Plastered Master} Lilasiandude 216 MA
    Proud Member of Storm, and the Betty Ford Clinic

-Sllammer 216 enf. - Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Click!

BE STORM

i thought i saw a nokken once in sav, near outpost 10-3...maybe not, ill check sometime.

oh yeah, it happened to kill me once when i was talking to Moog and his friend out there.....note: do NOT deplane thinking you are saf around there, lotsa nasty stuff