Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To Noer and Company...:)

:)

Thx Polgra for your support!

I am afraid you are correct, too many title lunetics out there.

Funny though, i hear NO complaints from Noer and his small army! Only complaints i get is from....clan.
    Keep up the good work Noer.

Title fools make me wanna puke.
    I duel anyone nm if they are lvl200...as long as i can have some fun too and learn something. Thats what i have been doing for the lost months.....and its fun.

My title? Freshman only.
    S
    Anikitos Enforcer (Retired)
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

well my post wasnt meant as a direct flame, but i really dont see the fun in terminating ...

and also think its quite contradicting to say that i terminated so they wouldnt get pvp points ( also u loosing points ) and just after that say that I dont care about titles... that just blows my mind..

but.. as someone else said.. its all about having fun, and if you enjoyed that.. good for you thats what it all should be about

a fun moment for me was what the bastard omnis did to me a few months ago, when they rooted me in mid-air .. waaay up (nt popping out) then abused my little yal on the ground
    Znails

Yalmaha

That happened to me too...its no fun.

It was then i decided to make a macro called Terminate....
    It sucks when you are rooted in yal....
    They cought up with me...and kicked the **** out of me.

It is true that i dont care about titles...but i care about dying by 6+ ppl....

I just did not want to prolong my death...after they started to hit me...i pressed terminate...so they still got the kill...and i still lost a couple of points....big deal.

The point i was trying to make..that NOBODY except very few, is i had FUN. I died, so what. I had fun playing chicken with those high lvl omnis.

And when i decided to terminate, i had like 2 sec of LIFE left in me... SUE ME!

Again, the omnis that got me and especially NOER....did NOT complain at all......but wtf is up with the clan brothers here...

I trying to share an experience that i had in 2h0......then BANG...you got no honor..no respect..BLAH BLAH BLAH...

Bah...i wasted enough time allready...
    Go gank someone.
    Anikitos Enforcer (Retired)
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

*hands Kerveros a high level omni-tek application form*

Come join the right fight, and have some fun while you're at it.
    Animacion 160 Opi Enforcer equipment
    Takima 166 Trader
    Proud member of First Order for 3 years and going.

"All things around you grow stonger from your spilled blood. Now, you grow stronger from theirs."

Anikitos,
    I got to hand it to you. You have an excellent attitude towards PvP. This game needs more like you.

Granted I do disagree witht he terminating, but heh... That is your perogitive.

I commend your attitude towards the "GAME" that so many get so upset about. I believe there are just too many people out there that has lost sight of the fact that this is just a GAME!!!

PvP being the biggest target for whiners. I remember watching a movie. Gone in 60 Seconds. Remember the part where that girl is taking the driver''s test? She was given some words of advise along the lines of...I know I can't swim, so I stay away from the water...Girl you can't drive!!

What's my point? If you can't PvP Stay away from PvP zones. Look at my MP...I never PvP'ed because I knew I would lose..now I just don't play him...

OK..I got a little off track...Anyway Anikitos..keep up the good attitude. It is nice to read a positive post on here for once

Thank you.

Talking running ---- terminating

i dont think terminating is worse than all ppl:s that start to run as soon they are close to die.

Way to go Ani

/Springinte
    /Comfortyou

Tha Doc Squad Commander of Wen-Tzu Enclave

My trader

he had fun noer had fun, thats all what counts right? Who cares what happened, they had fun playing the game

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12