Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My photoalbum.

Originally posted by puddle
    lol a terminate macro.. you should be banned from posting in the pvp forum you llama.
    Bite me, child.

what is the point of this thread anyway?
    It is a collection of pictures what-angel-will-do-if-angel-does-not-like-you.

/macro Term /terminate

Pfft. What a joke.

Owned by screenshot? Seems about the thing to say.

Umm

The name Moredhel means nothing at all in Hebrew. I was talking to an Israeli friend of mine last night actually, and I was reading this post, and I noticed in the screen shot here:

http://www.algonet.se/~annnam/seraphim/AO/scrn0078.JPG

That Angel commented on Moredhel's nickname and the fact that he spoke a bit of Hebrew and found it distasteful

This is the MSN conversation between my Israeli friend (Edited before and after the subject of AO came up)

-------

mot says:

Hey, does 'Moredhel' mean anything in Hebrew?

--
    MNT says:

No.

--
    mot says:

Well, look at this picture:

--
    mot says:

http://www.algonet.se/~annnam/seraphim/AO/scrn0078.JPG

--
    MNT says:

Well..'Mored' means 'betrayed' but Moredhel as a word means nothing. It doesn't have anything to do with mortality or mortal sins.

--
    mot says:

Positive?

--
    MNT says:

Yes, whoever said it meant mortal sin or whatever is wrong.

--
    mot says:

Mkay, thanks Noam.

------------------

There you have it.

Being as how someone obviously is mistaking this word for another word, which has a different meaning in Hebrew, Moredhel is in no way violating the AO Naming code. One more thing...It won't do you any good to tell me this is wrong, so don't bother. (Duh, her native language is Hebrew) Heh.
    Gazi "Mottom" - Master 5th Dan

"It is a wise man that sits and watches but only a fool rushes in wildly." -Dai-Galean

"It take many nails to build crib, but one screw to fill it. " -Confucious

"The gaming community has put up with this turd in our swimming pool for WAY TO long.." -Notintheface

Betrayal is a mortal sin, you could say, I remeber reading or hearing somewhere that those who betray get the worsed place in hell
    If you can't beat them, Hit them in the face with a wrench

Rubirango

But we're talking about what words litterly mean. The word 'betrayal' as part of a nickname isn't in any way offensive within the Hebrew language nor against the naming code.

"It is a wise man that sits and watches but only a fool rushes in wildly." -Dai-Galean

"The gaming community has put up with this turd in our swimming pool for WAY TO long.." -Notintheface

This thread is a cry for attention, nothing more

Originally posted by Jeebz
    Betrayal is a mortal sin, you could say, I remeber reading or hearing somewhere that those who betray get the worsed place in hell
    Oh, oh.. "You are going to be employed by Funcom if you ever betray me!"

Originally posted by Wrob
    This thread is a cry for attention, nothing more
    Thank you so much for giving it attention. As you took your time to read and actually post something, irrevelant and short. Yet it gave the thread attention.

Did I say it didn't work ?

Hey hey hey, only I can be a hypocrite in these forums

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12