Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Spock hit 7th 220 character. Anyone have 8?

I wanna play Games in my retirement aswell!

gz
    Lena

Lenagently 174 Agent
    Chachacharms 150 S10 crat
    Lenatrox 132 froob Enfo

Inactive

grats man!

I only got 4. I would have more but stuck in Kuwait for the past year so trying to play is very hard.
    Katrinams220 Trader Dugihazsar220 Doc
    Katrinams3220 Shade Pathrunner220 Adv

Quote Originally Posted by Limefire View Post
    I declare war on Katrinams. Don't act suprised. This has been brewing for months.

When I reach that age im gona get many many phat toons and smoke alot of weed´!!!!

lol, it's funny how people choose to justify their actions. Age doesn't have **** to do with whether or not you're wasting your time by spending too much of it on a video game.

It's not, "you're wasting your time because you haven't experienced enough in life and could be otherwise experiencing it if you weren't playing video games." (reductio ad absurdum). It's "while video games are fun entertainment, accomplishments within video games ultimately (usually) mean nothing--if you want a meaningless life, spend all of your time playing video games, if you want a meaningful life, spend more of your time doing meaningful things."

And as for the blah blah I'm 50 and have spawned many a progeny rambling--I'm 81 and my name is His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI. I can be whoever the **** I want to be on the internet. It's not falsifiable, so why bring it up as a premise of an argument? (or worse, as an empty justification that isn't even an argument).
    Last edited by Sterva; Aug 26th, 2008 at 19:18:13.

Prouver que j'ai raison serait accorder que je puisse avoir tort.

And right there this thread turned emo...
    Neophyte/Sergeant/Tactician Escritores - Proud General of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 220/27/56 - Soldier - Equip - outdated...
    Poacher Overpoweredz - Proud UC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 169/9/X - ADV - Equip outdated
    Chiropractor/Tactician Kartoon - Proud SC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 150/12/12 - Doctor - TL5 PvP incoming. Under construction.
    Also a Freshman Crat, Freshman/Student/Squire/Captain Keep, Freshman/Phreaker/Scout Fix and a bunch of other tower punks and alts...
    Soldier Weaponrack: Anger of Xan, Dreadloch Modified Shark, Amplified KOC-Type 13, Lord Of Anger, AHF, SRPB, KOC-Type 12, KOEC-Type 3, 179-214-237 Coop, Supernova, Omni-Flamer.
    Gromulator: Go troll in your cavern , mr happy Bunny.
    Romaas about lvl 49 soldier BS twinks using CDR's
    Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    at 49 its totally awesome damage.

you could probably go door to door in your neighborhood and yell at people who sit and watch tv all day long. oh thats right its easier to gripe at people in the internet when you're the 81 year old pope.

you're so grumpy
    Nezhinau 220/23 Engineer
    Building QL 300 Mutated AI Crabs Omnified with 5 gems!
    Also: 220 MA, 220 Crat, 167 Fixer, 155 MP, Dr. Toot

its his free time who cares what he does

some ppl read books all day long some ppl listen to music or solve sudoku puzzles.. this guy levels toons to 220

all equally pointless but fun if you ask me
    main: level 220/30/70 enf [ROXTON]
    alts: level 150 sec10 enf
    + a few gimp enfs

Quote Originally Posted by Arimathea View Post
    you could probably go door to door in your neighborhood and yell at people who sit and watch tv all day long. oh thats right its easier to gripe at people in the internet when you're the 81 year old pope.

you're so grumpy
    It's easy to write people off because you don't like what they have to say. I'm not grumpy at all though.

PS people that sit around watching tv all day are just as useless.

well if its so easy to write them off then why dont you write this off let people be happy doing what they enjoy... it doesnt affect you.
    Nezhinau 220/23 Engineer

Quote Originally Posted by Sterva View Post
    PS people that sit around watching tv all day are just as useless.
    Unless they're watching Scrubs and Judge Mathis reruns.
    So, suck a turd to a point and stab yourself with it!!!

well if its so easy to write them off then why dont you write this off let people be happy doing what they enjoy... it doesnt affect you.
    reread what I said. l2engrish.

reread what I said. l2engrish.
    you also could "l2engrish" and re-read the whole thread. if you were a good, well-adjusted, and happy person and doing so much better than the rest of us, you wouldnt be in this thread peeing on someone's parade. a guy posts something he's proud of and you have nothing nice to say. in fact you are no better than the people you call "useless" if you spend your precious free time trolling forums to tell people that you are better than them. maybe you feel like people "dismiss you" because you're the pot who calls the kettle black. if you are so happy and don't need to cry out for attention, then you could easily just let happy people be happy with what they are doing. nobody is hurting you. you have the opportunity to be the better person that you think you truly are, practice what you preach, and do something more useful with your time.

maybe it will help if i dont encourage you any more.
    Nezhinau 220/23 Engineer

maybe it will help if i dont encourage you any more.
    Lol, jesus. Don't get your panties in such a bunch. I haven't said anything that was horribly offensive or mean spirited. It's completely up to you whether you are offended by it or not. My general sentiment(playing video games too much is a waste), is not inherently offensive, and is only as offensive as you are willing to be offended. If you want to go white knight all over something, might I suggest finding a better cause, woman?

Also, there was and is a relatively useful function of my posting that spending too much time in a game is useless--the usefulness of it is when and if someone else reads what I've said, shuts the damn computer off, and goes outside. Equating leveling 7 220s with me banging out a few quick sentences on a forum during a lunch break is like comparing Mt. Everest to the bump in my rug.

But you know how it goes--simple minds, simple minds...

Lol, jesus. Don't get your panties in such a bunch. I haven't said anything that was horribly offensive or mean spirited. It's completely up to you whether you are offended by it or not. My general sentiment(playing video games too much is a waste), is not inherently offensive, and is only as offensive as you are willing to be offended. If you want to go white knight all over something, might I suggest finding a better cause, woman?

Also, there was and is a relatively useful function of my posting that spending too much time in a game is useless--the usefulness of it is when and if someone else reads what I've said, shuts the damn computer off, and goes outside. Equating leveling 7 220s with me banging out a few quick sentences on a forum during a lunch break is like comparing Mt. Everest to the bump in my rug.

But you know how it goes--simple minds, simple minds...
    I am not upset with you Sterva. As I said in response, it is your opinion and nothing more and of no value to anyone except for you. I may not agree with what you say but will defend to the death your right to say it. I just disagree with you. The only waste of life is doing something you dont enjoy. And that is for each individual to decide. As for me. I dont waste a minute!

Quote Originally Posted by Escritores View Post
    And right there this thread turned emo...
    Some people respond intelligently to threads, some just like to flame others. I am used to it and don't mind. It is just the presumptive attitude I don't agree with.

It's easy to write people off because you don't like what they have to say. I'm not grumpy at all though.

PS people that sit around watching TV all day are just as useless.
    How about people wasting their time trolling internet game forums ?

Edit, i partially agree on your arguments, but wasting time on defending it that hard makes you look stupid.
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

Quote Originally Posted by Shareida View Post
    How about people wasting their time trolling internet game forums ?

Edit, i partially agree on your arguments, but wasting time on defending it that hard makes you look stupid.
    It takes maybe 5 minutes to write a post of any serious length. If your time could be spent playing AO, I'd venture to guess that your time isn't that valuable anyway.
    So, suck a turd to a point and stab yourself with it!!!

lol, it's funny how people choose to justify their actions. Age doesn't have **** to do with whether or not you're wasting your time by spending too much of it on a video game.

It's not, "you're wasting your time because you haven't experienced enough in life and could be otherwise experiencing it if you weren't playing video games." (reductio ad absurdum). It's "while video games are fun entertainment, accomplishments within video games ultimately (usually) mean nothing--if you want a meaningless life, spend all of your time playing video games, if you want a meaningful life, spend more of your time doing meaningful things."

And as for the blah blah I'm 50 and have spawned many a progeny rambling--I'm 81 and my name is His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI. I can be whoever the **** I want to be on the internet. It's not falsifiable, so why bring it up as a premise of an argument? (or worse, as an empty justification that isn't even an argument).
    You could argue philosophically that everything is ultimately a waste of time and nothing is truly 'productive' so whatever an individual does for their own contentment is their own decision, and is as valid as any decision anyone else makes.

You've clearly spent more time being aggressive on internet forums than Spock has, does he have a right to drop the bomb on "Go do something productive and quit wasting your life" bomb on you?
    I am the baron.

Except you're still a loudmouth emo clown, whatever you choose to justify or falsify, lol. You use same argument in all of your posts, no matter what the topic is. Shallow and smallminded, poor avon, but still craving for attention.

p.s. got facial hair at 81 finally?!
    Papabear 'Prejudiced' Primakoff
    RK1 Clan Godfather

~ Made a career parallel to AO ~

Quote Originally Posted by Primakoff View Post
    Except you're still a loudmouth emo clown, whatever you choose to justify or falsify, lol. You use same argument in all of your posts, no matter what the topic is. Shallow and smallminded, poor avon, but still craving for attention.

p.s. got facial hair at 81 finally?!
    lol

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast