Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Fix The Shot in next patch??

Quote Originally Posted by Blackcradle View Post
    It's funny. All the predictably same people who troll this and every agent thread seem to try to list the same points for any arguement, regardless of any relevance or what the thread is actually about. Yet, another persisting trend is the lack of any coherent arguement, especially about this perk. Although it makes sense since agents have like 4 30% 1s cap perks... seriously I wish anyone who wasted there time enough to troll agent forums/threads constantly as MP(lol)/NT/Keeper-s seem to do constantly to get a better grasp on a profession before spewing the same 'uninformed crap,' THAT ALL agent APPARENTLY say about other professions.
    From one troll to another. Cut the crap, Blackie. Or just roll a MP.
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by heartless888 View Post
    i said what i said because these agents here try to back up their argument about TS by saying they are assassins, i only pointed out that no agent really cares about being an assassin or not, lets face it, once again ill name him again, those that WANTS to be REAL assassins, either play shades (yeah i went there) or make a setup like cortez
    when i see an agent go toe to toe vs almost everyone and win, its far from the idea i have of *assassin*

buttom line is, i dont think agents are assassins, esp since 17.8 where most of them only sneak when they portal hop

i dont think the casual AS on people at 30% hp in city or at towers makes them assassins.
    A set up like cortez is not as effective in todays pvp as a def set up agent, and really imo it hasn't been since sl went live.

Yes a gank set up agent is more in charicter from a rp perspective.
    It may make you an assassin, but certainly not a prolific one.

Currently the most effective way for an agent to pvp is twink out evades, aad, nr, and run with a zerg pressing O every 11 sec because agents lack the tools to move in behind enemy lines and take out key players.
    You think agents WANT to lack those tools?
    You think the assassins of AO want to hug zergs?

What you are saying is the players who pvp on agents dont want to be assassins because the dev team hasn't given them tools to do so? Or in this case has even taken the tools to do so away!

If you gave Docs the entire MP toolset and then slowly started taking away thier heals do you think they would continue to play like Docs do now?

I'm sure some random E-bayed doc who has been playing for a total of 3 min would pipe up on the forums and be like "lol docs are fine thier toolset is awesome".
    But any Doc who had been around for a while might retort with "Docs aren't docs anymore wtb the doc profession back"
    ---Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups---

Quote Originally Posted by newarival View Post
    You think agents WANT to lack those tools?
    Looking at the agent wishlist, it would appear so.

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    Yeah, I mean the top priority on the list is only to sort out our perks and speed them up, I don't know where you'd get the idea that we want to kill things with our supported toolset...
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.
    Varinox - Omni Level 220 Meta-Physicist on Atlantean
    Yamarra - Omni Level 150 Shade on Atlantean

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

Quote Originally Posted by newarival View Post
    But any Doc who had been around for a while might retort with "Docs aren't docs anymore wtb the doc profession back"
    Didn't docs, along with most support professions, bitch and bitch and bitch that they wanted to do more than just play heal/buff monkey?
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebondevil View Post
    Yeah, I mean the top priority on the list is only to sort out our perks and speed them up, I don't know where you'd get the idea that we want to kill things with our supported toolset...
    You want to kill things in a second with a brainless o123456789. Not gonna happen.

You want to kill things in a second with a brainless o123456789. Not gonna happen.
    Do you try and misinterpret things on purpose? because I can't imagine someone doing so by accident as often as you do...

Regardless, I thought you weren't playing any more and even if you were agent's won't be landing this perk on fixers any time soon, so what do you care?
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.
    Varinox - Omni Level 220 Meta-Physicist on Atlantean
    Yamarra - Omni Level 150 Shade on Atlantean

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

Bump, fix this one already!
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Howlin banned indefinitely by Gorafk Reason: Clan "Howlin" Messiah

/me looks at fixer wishlist.
    /me notes how far down on the list the requests for things to make fixers more... fixery are.
    /me looks at agent wishlist.
    /me notes where the agent wishlist asks for faster DD perks...
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

Quote Originally Posted by howlin View Post
    Bump, fix this one already!
    It isn't broken. FC already fixed it.
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

It's broken, you don't even have an agent. Hope for a fix asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebondevil View Post
    so what do you care?
    He is frustrated about his Fixer, "Boho" wan't us to wipe your tears in agent threads again?

Quote Originally Posted by monique View Post
    It's broken, you don't even have an agent.
    Yes I do. A fact that is irrelevant. The perk was fixed. The fact that the fix isn't to people's liking is also irrelevant, it is still "fixed".

You want it adjusted. Game Suggestions is that way or bring it to your Agent professional's attention.

There's enough off (and on) topic whining stinking up this forum already.
    Member of Spartans
    Genius at work.

o12345678

I IS AN ASSASSIN LULZ. JUST NEED FASTER PERKS.

Besides I'm not frustrated about anything, if I was I'd make or bump a new thread about it every day (sound familiar Monique?).

Quote Originally Posted by Hacre
    Yes I do. A fact that is irrelevant. The perk was fixed. The fact that the fix isn't to people's liking is also irrelevant, it is still "fixed".
    So then what you're saying is the majority of AI perks are still broken. Glad that's clarified; you'd think fixing them would be a higher priority but apparently not.

Secondly, no one takes Pafpuf seriously, even when it played, not even worth responding to ebon. Some people don't actually do anything or at work. Especially for someone who isnt frustrated it seems to be on nearly all agent threads often enough and yet doesn't even play(sound familiar it?). Apparently all of us agents need to adapt to instagib people every 7 minutes, cause we;re assassins. It's called sacrifice everyone. If a fixer can sacrifice SWS (...) we can surely make the necessary adjustments.
    Last edited by Blackcradle; Sep 20th, 2008 at 11:42:43.

Besides I'm not frustrated about anything.
    ORLY? You are frustrated by your fixer. You are frustrated about Aimed Shot. You are frustrated about tripple. You are frustrated about evades. You are frustrated about every agent thread, regardless if it's a new hologram sudgestion or a new gun or a new buff. You are frustrated when people talk back to you. You are frustrated because you preety much get owned, verbally, by almost every nucklehead who can read this forum. You are frustrated about onehander. You are frustrated about FullAuto. You are frustrated about gun's reload. You are frustrated about fixer nanos. You are frustrated about fixer nano requirements. You are frustrated about APT/AVBs. You're frustrated enough that you don't even play this game anymore, and frustrated enough to continue to cluelessly troll forums.
    You are frustrated about lag. You are frustrated about 30% cap, when ironically, 30% cap made evade professions(especially) stronger. You are frustrated about people quoting you and pointing you facts. You are frustrated in general my friend. Just look in the mirror and you'll see a frustrated teenager who just reached puberty but tries his best to promote his online image.

Short version: Pifpoc.
    Last edited by Showoff; Sep 20th, 2008 at 11:52:04. Reason: thanks for the addition Blackcradle :)
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2

@Showoff: you forgot one; you're frustrated enough that you don't even play this game anymore, and frustrated enough to continue to cluelessly troll forums

So then what you're saying is the majority of AI perks are still broken. Glad that's clarified; you'd think fixing them would be a higher priority but apparently not.
    I believe I said earlier in this thread, that the perks should work fairly. Either they all work from sneak (but should pop you out of sneak when they land) or they don't.

If FC continue to claim that The Shot perk should only work on fighting target then I agree all perks should work that way. Or we should be given a better reason as to why some perks work like that and some don't, beyond "because it does".
    Member of Spartans
    Genius at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    If FC continue to claim that The Shot perk should only work on fighting target then I agree all perks should work that way. Or we should be given a better reason as to why some perks work like that and some don't, beyond "because it does".
    Imo, only CoNC perks should work out of fight =) Cause NTs dont need to attack to deal damage, kinda, and, ofc, all of them should break sneak as soon as they start executing.
    220 Shade | 220 NT | 220 Crat | 220 Fixer | 220 Agent | 165 Adv

Quote Originally Posted by Graftmage View Post
    Imo, only CoNC perks should work out of fight =) Cause NTs dont need to attack to deal damage, kinda, and, ofc, all of them should break sneak as soon as they start executing.
    Unfortunately this creates the slippery slope of "well then perk x and perk y shouldn't need a fighting target either".

Though popping out of sneak when the perk is clicked, or as the perk executes would be a more than fair "fix" for -all- perks.
    Member of Spartans
    Genius at work.

Especially for someone who isnt frustrated it seems to be on nearly all agent threads often enough.
    Yeah "boho my fixer" in every thread.

We're not here to wipe your tears Paf, and this sure won't help you with your issues at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Showoff View Post
    ORLY? You are frustrated by your fixer. You are frustrated about Aimed Shot. You are frustrated about tripple. You are frustrated about evades. You are frustrated about every agent thread, regardless if it's a new hologram sudgestion or a new gun or a new buff. You are frustrated when people talk back to you. You are frustrated because you preety much get owned, verbally, by almost every nucklehead who can read this forum. You are frustrated about onehander. You are frustrated about FullAuto. You are frustrated about gun's reload. You are frustrated about fixer nanos. You are frustrated about fixer nano requirements. You are frustrated about APT/AVBs. You're frustrated enough that you don't even play this game anymore, and frustrated enough to continue to cluelessly troll forums.
    You are frustrated about lag. You are frustrated about 30% cap, when ironically, 30% cap made evade professions(especially) stronger. You are frustrated about people quoting you and pointing you facts. You are frustrated in general my friend. Just look in the mirror and you'll see a frustrated teenager who just reached puberty but tries his best to promote his online image.

Short version: Pifpoc.
    Spot on.

Should be a frustration thread for him and for others who whine about how miserable they are.
    When were agents therapists?
    Last edited by monique; Sep 20th, 2008 at 13:21:36.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast