Thread: Huge evades boost?

Huge evades boost?

Anyone do any real testing with the evades boost in this latest patch?

I've been PvP'ing a bit with my 72MP who wields dual customized reets. Since the gun shoots so fast, it's really, really obvious when my opponent has insane evades because I get messages that I missed quite a lot. Had a fun time testing with a fixer in grid armor. He went to full def and I could barely scratch him.

I logged in my trader for about 30mins to attack this annoying Omni trader who was ganking every low level clanner in sight at the Tir Arena. The strange thing with this trader was that he was just standing in 0% when I attacked him, yet he got all pissed with me and accused me of ganking. Anyways... Once I landed a divest, he missed a good half of his shots on me before he zoned.

I'm happy that evades are more useful now, but doesn't this change make healers and traders a good bit more powerful? I think I noticed with my MP that my opponent could sometimes even evade specials like burst.
    Alynie 153 Storm Trader

Its a sad day in Rubi Ka

Traders are much to strong now, this is bad. And you know what?

FC WONT CHANGE IT!

Taking bets on whether FC will do anything or not, 10-1 on the ladder....
    "I got a snake man" -The Bafoon

Are you keeping up at all with what's happening?

Trader heals were just massively nerfed.
    Alynie 153 Storm Trader

Returning after a 6 month hiatus

Trader heals were just massively nerfed.
    Ya tell me about it..i almost killed myself casting a team heal yesterday lol.
    Make Notum saturated metaplast armor comon like the rest of the uber boss loot you guys at FC screwed up. Resta - Ace OT Spy

Disclaimer: Need anything talk in Vicinity...I ignore /tells.

Hmm... Judging by the lack of responses to my question about evades, maybe it's just my imagination. Since we get feedback now when we miss, it's so much more obvious when you're fighting an opponent with maxed evades.
    Alynie 153 Storm Trader

Returning after a 6 month hiatus

evades do work better i have tested it....
    pre 14.4 my ma who can cast uvc used a ql11 staff with an attack rating of 133. I was able to crit someone 24% of the time when they had 1kish evade skill. the dmg was miss miss miss crit it was very funny to watch me crit with such low skill only having uvc buff to make me crit. After 14.4 i did the same test in the arena and I was unable to crit a person who had 1kish evades even though i had uvc running. all my swings missed. what this tells me is crit buffs and scopes can have their effect lowered if someone has very high evades vs the persons attack rating. Nice to see gun in hand crit mod item/buff doesnt mean automatic crits now.

hehe

Now you just made MA's even more godly than ever. Guess i'll have put them on list people to avoid..

um cept for me angelic.......

Who wins in a fight between you two anyways (Disciple and Angelic)?
    Alynie 153 Storm Trader

another comment about the evades thing.
    I think it gives traders some pvp love imo
    I know the trader team heal thing was nerfed but...
    your high attack rating plays a MUCH larger role in your crit% now in pvp especially. Also the debuffs work better....along with making people OE their weopon you also make their crit scope and crit buff not work near as well. you might not have the uber team heals but if you divest/plunder someone in pvp you might not even need to heal lol.