Thread: possible to raise the amount of players in a team?

possible to raise the amount of players in a team?

would it throw things off way to much to raise the limit of players in a team from 6 to 7 or even 8? I'm getting real tired of always hearing the words "sorry team is full"

Ive always wanted the ability to join 2 full teams of 6, to get a super team of 12.

They would only be availble to perhaps QL 200 missions or special quests geared for this new concept.

yeah thats a cool idea, do missions that require the work of 2 teams to complete, that would be sweet.

An idea could be... to make timed missions - not in the current meaning of missions, where you have 9-10 hours to complete them, but missions that would need these 2 'joined' teams (or 'big team divided in 2 parts') to complete tasks in the same amount of time. Like, one of the teams would have to retrieve information from a boss, while the other would have to place a bomb or repair something in the mission area/near the mission area/elsewhere... and so on. And of course, make it so that it's not possible to complete the mission if the efforts aren't coordinated.

That wouldn't be so easy to implement, but it could add another dimension to the thing.

"Team leader 1, do you receive me?
    - Yes! Where are you?
    - We've found the main reactor and placed the bomb. From now on, we have 2 minutes to evacuate before te base explodes!
    - Okay! Hey, the others, did you hear this? Let's go out!"
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

It would have to go something like this:

Team 1: Team leader 2, we have located the panel and are ready to place the bomb, you got that boss under control?

Team 2: This is TL, boss is under control, repeat boss is clear, place bomb at will.

Team 1: Bomb placement, evacuate bomb zone, ETA 2 minutes!

Team 2: affirmative, team let's roll!

/me bows