Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 631 full auto at tl2

631 full auto at tl2

Goal; 631 full auto on a 45 solitus soldier to get on Jobe City Guard Personal Pistol.
    I am scratching my head, this is how far i have gotten now in my calcs. But I do need more advice.

Ok, here we go.

214 Base
    20 General
    29 Metal Stream
    249 Setup http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=143955
    14 Perks http://auno.org/ao/perk.php?saveid=66903
    10 Ql 80 Ransack Tower
    8 Ql 300 Universal Advantage - Heavy Balance

Based on 60% Stenght and 40% stamina. 4 is 100% and 1 FA point.

Strenght
    27 Essence of Behemoth
    40 Prodigious Strength
    13 Perks http://auno.org/ao/perk.php?saveid=66903
    4 Ql 300 Universal Advantage - Muscular Compactness

Stamina
    27 Essence of Behemoth
    13 Perks http://auno.org/ao/perk.php?saveid=66903
    4 Ql 300 Universal Advantage - Heart Pump Boost

581 Full Auto

Trox would give 2~ points more (perks and base)

That would get us to 583 (or 584 if I round up with ability tickle as i discribed before)

Got any more ideas?

If you can IP and buff the Rifle and Shotgun required to equip a QL151 Galahad Inc. 055 Police Phoenix, there's 18 more points right there compared to your Manex.

Outside of that, I don't think you'll be able to hit 631.
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

dont think its possible at 45 (would it not be OE after all these buffs and temporary items are gone?) Definitely doable the closer you get to 60.

You can definitely get higher than ql 130 imps on but I doubt upgrading to ql 160 implants will cover what you are missing. The level 50 FA buff really counts for a lot.

wtf...tl2's get to use ranged towers but not melee. This is blasphemy!!!
    Facebook
    Idiots are just like slinkies. It makes you smile when you push them down a flight of stairs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Undercutting View Post
    Bs isn't where the real pvp happens, tis' where the pvmers' go to feel like they've pvped.
    [Zacyx]: i will perma bann u from MR

QL160 FA imps, 125 ofab gloves and pernicious energy shield would give you total.. +38 more.
    Also bigger sta/str imps for few extra points.

the last calc's i made, it wasen't possible and that was only a few months ago.
    Livesinglory Keeper lvl 49
    Livesangryer MP lvl 60
    Liveshealing Doc Lvl 179
    Liveswarping Engi lvl 220
    Livesfixing Fixer lvl 160

You have a ql200 chest implant in your config, other than that I will run through the config and see just how high of imps you could do. Pretty sure I saw a config someone posted IG where it was done though.

I have messed around with idea for a long while don't think it can be done sadly 160 imps are about max then its just mixing and matching from there ima guess about 20-40 points short on FA just hitting TL3 I bet it could be one the advantages you can gain simply by being level 50 can be pretty big when twinking.

edit: after some calcs using everything you posted plus police phoenix....... change imp QL to 155, gloves to 125 and Pernicious Energy Shield QL40 that will get you 639 FA. IP wise I don't think its a very smart setup unless you can get the police phoenix on without spending IP or atleast keeping it to a minimum. As for the OE question I have no idea but you should be able to keep it 100% based off what is needed to buff it on and guessing what you will lose.
    Last edited by Fixietrox; Sep 28th, 2009 at 21:11:01. Reason: did some calcs

is 601 stamina possible? :P
    'Fbwhitey' : 220/26 Nano NT [PvP]
    'Garnerana' : 220/22 Trox Keeper [PvM]
    'Zinc' : 220/30 Trox Doctor [PvP]
    'Whex' : 171/22 Trox Soldier

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    is 601 stamina possible? :P
    No, but I wasn't going to burst their bubble...I was going to wait until they tried it and lol'd at them
    Facebook
    Idiots are just like slinkies. It makes you smile when you push them down a flight of stairs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Undercutting View Post
    Bs isn't where the real pvp happens, tis' where the pvmers' go to feel like they've pvped.
    [Zacyx]: i will perma bann u from MR

According to my calcs ql 160 imps, 100 ofab gloves, a Galahad Inc. 055 Police Phoenix and some other minor shizzle would land my lvl 49 soli soldier on 631 FA sharp. If you manage to get on the Galahad.

But... don't think its worth the hassle.

Quote Originally Posted by Kicks View Post
    But... don't think its worth the hassle.
    Meh, depends, you only lose 30 FA from deequipping Galahad and 10-20 FA from trickledown, which would still allow you to hit the 10 bullet FA cap and have a great minimum damage weapon from which to fire those FullAutos. Plus you can offhand another weapon for even better damage.
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

The thing that keeps me from trying it is the lack of good weapons to dual with (preferrably same damage type and another special or two).
    If it were possible to even dual 2 Jobe Pistols I'd go for it straight away.

whats wrong with CDRs?

the crappy damage ?
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

you ever used one?

at 49 its totally awesome damage.

yeah ?

with 600 AR, +100 add damage, on a 2k AC armor ...

you ll hit for .... tadaaaa 132 point reg hit! and 330ish crits !

how did you call that ? "totally awesome damage" ?
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

so like, burst+fling dont count as damage?

Care to point out anything that is better at that level?

That's the problem. CDR is mediocre damage and other damage type, and even then propably "best" weapon if you dualwield.

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=254662

Maybe? Though split AR (SMG and Pistol) sucks.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast