Thread: Poly morph emotes

Talking Poly morph emotes

Can we get emotes for the morphs?

So many times I type an emote in some form and forget that no one can see it. If you don't have any ideas on emotes here are some

Shake hands
    Rollover
    Wag tail
    Lick someone
    Walk on hind legs
    Leets try to stand on its head
    Scratch behind ear

There can even be sound emotes too, like a roar from sabretooth or bark from wolf form.

Add more if you like people, I'm just tired of strafing left and right to show my emotions.

Very cool idea- especially the audio emotes, like roars. That'd be very cool.

Leets:
    -do a flip
    -rub leg
    -nod yes/no
    -dance

Wolf:
    -lay on back
    -nod yes/no
    -sniff the ground
    -pee (lift leg)

I'd also like to be able to make pets do some sort of emotes. Robots in particular should be able to dance and bow and such, but an MP's meatballs really should be able to shake in rage or bounce like it's happy.

WORD!!!

BUMP!

Talking

bump
    bump
    bump
    bump
    bump
    bump
    BUMP!

Talking

I like the idea of emotes for both morphs and pets!
    Characters
    RK2:
    Kermmie, Tweeq
    RK1: Biggiggy, Phonibones

Emotes for morphs! Yes!

Emotes for pets... Give crat pets and MP demons at least a few of the standard player emotes... MP balloon pets, hehe /waveantenna or /float in air I don't think would work very well. The engie pets... I dunno, the slayer I guess is the most humanoid but they'd be hard to do emotes for without looking just stupid.
    Intenseheat: Omni MA, ph33r teh ub3r l337
    Preeminence: Omni crat - hopelessly gimped - lost 180K IP trying to reset skills - ph33r teh ub3r t33th
    Omniwins: Omni soldier, always winning

I'm just an ass that happens to be smart.

Id like to be able to raise my leg and piss on someone in wolf morph, maybe lick my sack too...

for the demon, maybe give him the /adjust emote and have him shout "Damn you satan! you said I'd be packing like Ron Jeremy!"

Heya deacon and kuas

bump, I want my leet to /own
    Jintensity, 186 MA
    Unit Member of Diversity