Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - November 13th, 2009 - Friday teh 13th 110100101!!!

Am I the only one that want to see the FPS ?...

I like the graphic in AO. it's uniq, and I do think it looks cool.
    I just wished it would not be so chucky, and slow

Quote Originally Posted by Trousers View Post
    Same, the wings are always the first to go.

"How do I Equip Stuff?"

CTRL+1.

Things weren't complicated back then.
    Same here:

1. Get Rid of "wings"
    2. Toogle Mini rollup panel
    3. Make 2 chat twindows (Chat/damage)
    4. Remove to down Compas
    5. Switch mouse functionality OFF

Its almost like original one...
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

Wow, awesome pictures ;o Cant wait for the engine now
    Champ 220Doc (Currently Banned)
    Tennesse 220Sold (Currently Pwning without Armor)

Quote Originally Posted by Phixalicious View Post
    You mean the silver one ( for some reason I remembered it as being white ) with the working clock and latency meter? I agree. Used to have a screenshot of it but can't find it now.:P Original was great. But AOU MOD GUI is the best one available now. Wish FC would just make it the default GUI.

Edit: found one http://www.gamershell.com/static/scr...26619_full.jpg
    Yes, I was talking about this GUI
    i R not spik engrish

SWTOR got its friday update out before AO, and they are based in the states. Oh my!

I swear I look forward to these updates more than I look for to the girls I am hanging out with tonight.

AO / swtor > girls
    _thespoon_
    adv19x1x4x
    _hateful_
    nt1651749

Quote Originally Posted by Daspoon View Post
    SWTOR got its friday update out before AO, and they are based in the states. Oh my!

I swear I look forward to these updates more than I look for to the girls I am hanging out with tonight.

AO / swtor > girls
    Same here.... send the next FWM soon or I can't even go make dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by Daspoon View Post

AO / swtor > girls
    Yeah except the SWTOR was full of /yawn. I couldn't care less about the webcomic...BUT...it sounds like we are going to find out what the final 2 classes are next week according to an article on some website someone posted on the SWTOR forums (sorry, I don't remember what site it was!).
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Yes FWM rocks, but I wouldn't wear out your F5 key if I were you... Means is offline
    Troxxor - Atrox Enforcer - My Ganker [Target]
    Slights - Solitus Enforcer - My Tanker [Target]

Loyal General of Ascension
    www.clan-ascension.org
    Rimor | Clan
    Significant Alts: SlightChange | Bokken | Takken

Quote Originally Posted by Slights View Post
    Yes FWM rocks, but I wouldn't wear out your F5 key if I were you... Means is offline
    Damn, but I can see Kintaii is online. Perhaps its another FW(o)M and that would mean a nice wall of text (yay!).
    Last edited by majere; Nov 20th, 2009 at 17:21:18.

It's quite possible to write up the post in Word, Notepad or any of a number of other things then copy/paste into the forums, so he could go from offline to posting a huge FWM in seconds if he so wanted.
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.
    Varinox - Omni Level 220 Meta-Physicist on Atlantean
    Yamarra - Omni Level 150 Shade on Atlantean

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

Maybe he types it in a word processor and just logs in to copy-paste it ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Ebondevil View Post
    It's quite possible to write up the post in Word, Notepad or any of a number of other things then copy/paste into the forums, so he could go from offline to posting a huge FWM in seconds if he so wanted.
    God damn it :P
    Eseb

Luckyspawn: spartans know all about pvp in BS /macro sparta /s THIS IS... SPARTA!!! \n /afk

He was on like 30 mins ago
    i R not spik engrish

Quote Originally Posted by SSK View Post
    He was on like 30 mins ago
    Incredible how people start speculating when a cold turkey kicks in, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Eseb View Post
    God damn it :P
    Lols!

!1st

Quote Originally Posted by Ebondevil View Post
    True true...

Quote Originally Posted by majere View Post
    Damn, but I can see Kintaii is online. Perhaps its another FW(o)M and that would mean a nice wall of text (yay!).
    Yep, love walls of text!

Quote Originally Posted by majere View Post
    Incredible how people start speculating when a cold turkey kicks in, eh?
    *shakes*
    Troxxor - Atrox Enforcer - My Ganker [Target]
    Slights - Solitus Enforcer - My Tanker [Target]

Loyal General of Ascension
    www.clan-ascension.org
    Rimor | Clan
    Significant Alts: SlightChange | Bokken | Takken

Quote Originally Posted by Eseb View Post
    Maybe he types it in a word processor and just logs in to copy-paste
    People still use those things? Didn't they go the way of the typewriter?

Quote Originally Posted by Phixalicious View Post
    People still use those things? Didn't they go the way of the typewriter?
    yes they went the way of the typewriter - I wrote my entire masters degree on twitter over a weekend soaked in chips and redbull.

Screens are AWESOME. I both want, need and DEMAND more screens! Holding screens hostage for the ransom of forumrants is inhumane!
    Tokrika - advisor of First Light

Ceterum censeo Omni-tek esse delendam

Why are shadows on some pictures pointing different ways then rest ?
    Rubika has many suns ? Then shadows should be different also.
    -o--oOo--o--
    Yama*007
    -o--oOo--o--

Quote Originally Posted by EIS View Post
    Why are shadows on some pictures pointing different ways then rest ?
    Rubika has many suns ? Then shadows should be different also.
    2 suns
    Andvord, 220 Adv (retired)
    Knekt, 220/30/70 Keep (retired)
    Haavarst, 220/23 Crat
    Delifix 217 Fix
    Delivio 215 Shade
    Dilek 174 Doc
    Delisol 165 Sol
    Clown 126 Trader TL4 twink project
    Hannibal 22 Enf

When it comes to MMO's getting a graphic overhaul, I think there is one game that leads the way

I can but hope that one day AO, will have a chance to see such graphics.

And for you tards out there, yes I know you can't directly compare EVE and AO gfx wise, 2 totally different game engines with different purposes.
    However aesthetics transcends such things, EVE is a beautiful game stunning to say the least, I wish the same for AO
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity View Post
    When it comes to MMO's getting a graphic overhaul, I think there is one game that leads the way

I can but hope that one day AO, will have a chance to see such graphics.

And for you tards out there, yes I know you can't directly compare EVE and AO gfx wise, 2 totally different game engines with different purposes.
    However aesthetics transcends such things, EVE is a beautiful game stunning to say the least, I wish the same for AO

It does look beautiful but planet graphics aren't the best comparison. The techniques and requirement between planet surfaces and geometry is huge.

For planets you have simple geometry and can use techniques like surface drawings, bumb- and parralax mappings, pixel shaders and generic overlays. Impressive indeed but the geometry remains simple.

With 3D models, especially in MMOs it becomes more complicated. Unlike coded techniques to simulate surface each model has textures, lots of them too for different equipment. The geometry with characters around is more complex and can't usually be recyled at runtime as it's uncommon to all have the same gear.

I'd like to look AO looks as beautiful as EVE, but unfortunately that's not realistic. There are way to many textures and models in AO to replace them all and it has to be done the manual way and can't just be a replacement of the surface drawing component. Doing so would require a team of designers on par to developing a new game.
    Deadly Whisper - RK1
    too many alts for to little space

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast