Thread: Redemption

Redemption

Is everyone in Redemption an *******? So far I have met about 8, both in pvp situations and in pvm situations. In exp groups they were asses, in pvp they were asses. I hope they all aren't like this. Not good for a few "bad apples" to ruin the image of an entire org.

Perhaps you just ran into those few guys while they were having a 'bad hair day'?

We arent like what you described at all bud, sorry if you had a rough experience with us.
    Hangtown
    -I can't find my pants
    -The Slowest MA in Tir
    -Wise Sage to All Noobs
    -Soothsayer to the Incompetent
    -All Around Nice Guy
    -Killing Guards Is Good For the Soul!
    -Like Whoa!

Originally posted by Kenlon
    Level limits make baby Jesus cry.

DOH!

Sorry for the bad first impressions off of some of us. We are not a bad bunch and we are all friends here in the guild.

Like Hang said you must of hit a bad day with us.

Don't know if your ingame name is like your post name but we are not out to piss anyone off other than Omni. :P

I think we are all just frustrated at the current game situation of the same ole mission treadmill.

No excuses though. If you want to talk in game about any incidents send me a polite /tell and we can talk.

I'll take the brunt of the heat so it gives Mess and the General's room to plan our next attack...
    - Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

(cyblade is nice)

i think most everyone from redemption is though...everyone has bad days...

No one is perfect not me not them...

Even tho some of us think to much of themselfs.

Messman is still my favorite atrox and i dont give **** about what people saying about him
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Well like I said, I don't think of all of Redemption this way, I just hope those few don't ruin the image.

Most of the Redemption people I have noticed posting on the boards seem like great people.

Talking

Originally posted by Dr. Beer
    Well like I said, I don't think of all of Redemption this way, I just hope those few don't ruin the image.

Most of the Redemption people I have noticed posting on the boards seem like great people.
    One of the great people

general in Redemption freind amongset freinds

Hey dont forget me another great person :P

lvl 146 enf Unit Member of Redemption

Re: Redemption

Originally posted by Dr. Beer
    Is everyone in Redemption an *******? So far I have met about 8, both in pvp situations and in pvm situations. In exp groups they were asses, in pvp they were asses. I hope they all aren't like this. Not good for a few "bad apples" to ruin the image of an entire org.
    What do you ******mean you ****** guys like you **** me off for **** sake you **** **** get a ****** life **** you

...just kidding most the people in RED ive known for ages were all good freinds so far theres been no argueing things are running smooth, if anyones got a problem with anyone my guild mates dont bother me with stupid tells nothing you say to me will change my veiws on anyone in this guild we been freinds for too long ..

Doh...

Doh I just saw this lol.... I really do get tired of the boards. Well I don't know who you are but I would be very surprised if anybody in RED has been acting like dicks. I hand-picked and invited 90% of these peeps myself and they're all good people. We have very strict rules of conduct all in the interest of maintaining a good reputation. I am not a lenient leader when it comes for caring about my guild. Everybody in RED knows that if they f*ck around they get the boot. No BS allowed in this guild. I will inform you however, that we keep a KOS list for anybody at all that has wronged us; even clanners. You really have to be a f*cked up lame ass sack of sh*t and have done something really bad to end up there. RED members are under strict orders to kill on sight the unfortunate people that end up in this list without hesitation. No buts. If you wish to see this list visit our website at http://aoredemption.tripod.com.

Messman

President of Redemption

lol. Why am i not surprised to see Kiantirsa on your list?
    Mick "Nuggethunter" McMullet
    Lvl 191 Soldier
    Loyal Advisor of Trinity 'till my last breath

Plain and simple.... NERF bracers in PvP

Hey, I’m uh.. I’m not a lumberjack or a fur trader. And I don't live in an igloo or eat blubber or own a dogsled.
    And I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Suzy from Canada, although I am certain they're really really nice.
    I have a Prime Minister, not a President. I speak English and French, not American. And I pronounce it "About" not "A boot".
    I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack. I belive in peacekeeping, not policing. Diversity, not assimilation.
    And that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal. A toque is a hat. A chesterfield is a couch.
    And it is pronounced "Zed"! not "Zee".. "Zed"! Canada is the second largest landmass, the first nation of hockey,
    And the best part of North America! My name is Nugget… and I am Canadian!!!

Lol heh
    Georg 218 doc
    [1809] PT
    Legion
    Web: [http://www.legionhq.org]
    Irc: irc.legionhq.org
    Ts: www.legionhq.org

Was checking out your roster Mess, you have a lot of good people there and a solid base for a good guild.

I wish you good luck with this thing but you prob won't need it
    Klamersan

Klamer7

Anitabuff
    Baby - It's what's for dinner.

Veteran of Apocalypse

zenoman ganked me and only attacks poeple 50 lvl's below him :P but he already knew that before hew as in red
    -------------------------------------------
    Hugyou - lvl 118 Doc
    Proud to be in MoK greatest bunch a people i met to date in AO

Current AO population

30% trolls
    30 % griefers
    30 % ninja;s
    10 % good people
    good people
    All of MoK
    Jica Argulace Fiix Hajk Cloudeh Anval Ipex Noer Compromise Boicey Sange Zyxth Twooftwo nanakee Rakhabit Lanaah Arlanon Piim Kalannar and my long lost friend Praettor i wish you come back to AO old friend and Saiban unban him FC

You gotta love it when you see a rule like this

• Don't exploit.

Source
    I am pretty surprised, I have always had the idea that you don't cheat because of common courtesy. Do they fear exploiters in their mist because most of them are ex-Storm?

fatcrusher and synoptic r realy nice
    dont know the rest of RED

/ Tolbat