Thread: pvp weapons?

pvp weapons?

i'm a doctor using an ithaca with an old-style llts, getting tired of shotguns, i've been looking at grenades

i've never seen someone using a grenade and they look like they do fast damage, most i've seen do poision or chem damage, anyone use a grenade, know if they are good in pvp?

or if anyone has another suggestion for a good pvp weapon, i've been thinking of an x-3, or a heavy suppressor, but using a suppressor would mean raising 5 dark blue skills eeeep

i'd do with the CHS, PvP (especially with bracers) is heavly weighted towards multiple specials. The more you can cram into a short amount of time the better your chances
    Mick "Nuggethunter" McMullet
    Lvl 191 Soldier
    Loyal Advisor of Trinity 'till my last breath

Plain and simple.... NERF bracers in PvP

Hey, I’m uh.. I’m not a lumberjack or a fur trader. And I don't live in an igloo or eat blubber or own a dogsled.
    And I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Suzy from Canada, although I am certain they're really really nice.
    I have a Prime Minister, not a President. I speak English and French, not American. And I pronounce it "About" not "A boot".
    I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack. I belive in peacekeeping, not policing. Diversity, not assimilation.
    And that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal. A toque is a hat. A chesterfield is a couch.
    And it is pronounced "Zed"! not "Zee".. "Zed"! Canada is the second largest landmass, the first nation of hockey,
    And the best part of North America! My name is Nugget… and I am Canadian!!!

i'd love to use a heavy suppressor, but that is going to murder my ip!

also i will never find one...

CHS is good, and its true pvp is weighted a lot around bracers, i know some people who have up to 6 different weapon variations to get past certain bracer types or certain armors.This might be much harder for a class with low ranged skill, though. So far ive seen some really high level NTs with CHS, if you can't hotswap because of lack of skill, then i'd take that path. Remember that you will not do as much damage even if the gun isn't 75% you still won't have the attack rating to do the same as other classes wielding the same weapon, so it might be best to get it up until you can self-buff yourself to switch between weapons, 'bracerbusters' if you will.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)