Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: First ever Experienced PVP'er: Gunnandahalf!

hmm its understandable.

only need to use "," and "." a bit more oh and ofcrouse a grammar check but its not easy beeing a non english speaker/writer when everything is in english (like me ;P)

Originally posted by Wrob
    hmm its understandable.

only need to use "," and "." a bit more oh and ofcrouse a grammar check but its not easy beeing a non english speaker/writer when everything is in english (like me ;P)
    Ofcrouse I agri wiht yuo two.

In Swchtiwezlarnd (the yoddling countri were all SWEDES come from, ackording two americanos) we has wery badly skools.

I fajnd it wery stranghe dat pipol kant vrite englisch vell ewen so.

Butt then agen, reeding is owereated.

yup you are right , reading is overrated

Question

First of all, grats to Gun!
    Second, the dumb question of the day:
    What's "title farming"? To me it sounds like someone who PVPs and tries to defeat a lot of opponents in order to get a title. Isn't that what we all try to do? (the people who pvp, at least)

Gratz gunn!

U really deserved it!

I've been gone two weeks and skipped a couple pages of this, just gotta say Kick Ass Gun.

And come on, neophyte's a puny diminutive title next to experienced and even though the progress was more mysterious before we knew what was happening now its just a flat out race. We now know what each fight could be worth: how bad are you willing to work for those wins?.

Wenzell is okay but she runs when she loses - Self buffed fight she had a ADVENT turn her into parrot.
    Hahaha.. LOL .
    Last edited by Scarlito; Jul 21st, 2002 at 15:47:13.
    - Scarlito -

dennise had gun to 300 hp?

Not bad for a grey vs. Red duel :/

Neophyte Hotpanties? A neo fixer? No need to post your guild name, Neophyte Hotpanties = Storm :P

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345