Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: cap healing at 40% ?

LOL Garzu wants 100% damge back...

He forgets that not only he gets 100% damge but also doctors...

Phear my 2.5k Critcals in PvM lol i will be able to kill NT just with my two dots stucked...

Besides its pointless to aske them for heal nerf becasue we will be best healer anyway. And its almoust imposible to implement.

But also just to remind you our heals were designed for PvM not for PvP and i dont get constantly crited for 1.2k in PvM altho its happens to me in PvP.

All we need to change is bracer/rrf

Ah before i go. Enjoy your AO the game that you guys nerfed.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Originally posted by Aidin
    youre right about turin's post. i was more speaking about the post of his u quoted that didnt say anything about you specifically yet you used that as an example of him talking about you specifically.
    What exactly are you talking about here? I DID quote his specific post where he said that I had far better AMS than him. What are you talking about? LOL

yes NTs do more dmg than docs, and yes as such they are affected more by the dmg nerf on a purely lump sum basis. on a % basis docs are just as nerfed as NTs by it. thus you still do the same % dmg more than docs do, and thus the dmg output between classes is still as balanced as it was before the halving of all dmg output in pvp.
    Yeah, right, so in your world, we can nerf healing to 1% efficiency, cause the doctor would still be a 100% better healer than the NT... Nice logics you got there...

Or, nerf damage to 1%, and since the NT still will do the same % more damage than Doc, the NT has nothing to whine about... Ummmm RIGHT....

Try to think before you say such things, cause it only makes it difficult to look upon the rest of your post any serious at all.

lets say for the sake of argument that heals were made 50%. you think this impacts the vast majority of CH using doctors(what you most seem to complain about when whining about getting healing nerfed)? half CH at its current value is 5k(not to mention theres talk of it being upped to 20k instead of 10k heal since a number of ppl have over 10k health and it is after all supposed to be a "complete" heal). so even if they didnt up its value and pvp healing was 50% its still enough to almost completely heal most docs(as a lvl195 nanomage i have 7k hps selfbuffed). i almost never cast CH when im lower than 2k health cause a well timed alpha could conceivably wipe me out if i did.
    Was this a question or an answer? If any of the 2, then can you please specify, cause I cant see any relevance in what you say here.

all the 50% heal nerf would do to the ppl that you whine about being too powerful is make them call it "almost complete heal" instead.
    Ok, so then lets call it "almost complete heal" then. BTW, do you mean to say thats all that would happen? Nothing else changed? Docs still on top of PvP?

What about Izgimmers Last Word? I dont hear any words when its cast...

oh and btw, about you saying since dmg is 50% healing should be too... there's a flipside to that coin. by the same logic i could say since dmg and healing are halved, nano cost should be too. in which case not only are you not really hurting CH-using docs, we'd be able to cast it twice as much as we can now.

Well, incase you havent noticed yet.... NT'S DO ACTUALLY PAY 100% NANO TO CAST A NUKE THAT DOES 50% DAMAGE IN PVP ALREADY. And I have done so since this 50% damage was introduced... And I cant help it, but i would NOT feel sorry for you if you had to pay 100% nano for a 50% effective heal. I and ALL OTHER NTS have done so for MONTHS already.
    Last edited by Garzu-perman; Jul 20th, 2002 at 03:36:27.
    President of Ali Baba and the 40 thieves

Garzu 193 Day 1 NT & Garzuperman My Fixer 4 fun since NTs are broken

GA3/4 DESPERATELY NEEDED!!

Originally posted by Julia
    Ah before i go. Enjoy your AO the game that you guys nerfed.

You nerfed it yourself. Hypocrit.

Originally posted by Clark "Garzuperman" Kent

--------
    Originally posted by Turin

Are you joking?

(*EDIT* notice he doesnt say YOU anywhere here after you replied to his first post where he did?)Go look at Soldiers, MA's, Enf's, traders, or ANYONE useing a NON dark blue weapon skill. they will have a FAR higher attack rating.
    -------------

Are you completely braindead or something? I dont have an enf, I dont have a soldier, I GOT AN NT!! LOL. I dont have any higher AMS than you.
    thats the post i was talkin about that you responded to a post of turins where he didnt single u out by defending yourself saying he did single you out in that quote. unless you meant to quote his previous post where he did use you as a target. there wasnt any point in trying to prove him stupid for saying YOU have a higher attk rating than him again when he didnt say it again, unless it was to show yourself to be misunderstanding his post. thats what i was talking about.

Yeah, right, so in your world, we can nerf healing to 1% efficiency, cause the doctor would still be a 100% better healer than the NT... Nice logics you got there...

Or, nerf damage to 1%, and since the NT still will do the same % more damage than Doc, the NT has nothing to whine about... Ummmm RIGHT....

Try to think before you say such things, cause it only makes it difficult to look upon the rest of your post any serious at all.
    this is like comparing apples and oranges.

1) we dont both have heals but we both do damage
    2) 1% is a ridiculous nerf. 50% allows everyone to still do decent enough dmg to kill people, but makes fights last longer than instakills of yesteryear.

really if you want to make any sort of a compelling argument stop such ludicrous exxaggerations and comparing apples to oranges(two completely dissimilar comparisons(e.g. us both doing dmg to us both healing just in case you try and say 'wtf is apples and oranges??'))

Was this a question or an answer? If any of the 2, then can you please specify, cause I cant see any relevance in what you say here.

im not surprised you missed its significance, because if you hadnt you might not be so gungho on getting doctor healing nerfed. its point was that even if heals are made 50% CH will still heal 5k HPs. and thats still enough to completely heal any doc who isnt crazy/foolish and casts it before they get below 2k hps like myself.

thus a nerf of 50% on healing does nothing to CH-using docs but make them have to cast CH sooner when healing other people with more than 8k or so HPs.

Ok, so then lets call it "almost complete heal" then. BTW, do you mean to say thats all that would happen? Nothing else changed? Docs still on top of PvP?

What about Izgimmers Last Word? I dont hear any words when its cast...
    by saying thats all that would happen i made no implication of who is on top of pvp atm. imho the ppl on top of pvp atm are the people with the most skill. btw, you notice just about all the people on the top10 pvp list are NOT DOCs?

and about the izgimmers last word comment... thats exactly the kind of foolish debating of cemantics that i have come to expect from someone of your lack of intelligence. its baseless foolishness, no more. my comment on calling it 'almost complete heal' was a sarcastic comment in case you lack the intelligence to detect that as well as logic.

Well, incase you havent noticed yet.... NT'S DO ACTUALLY PAY 100% NANO TO CAST A NUKE THAT DOES 50% DAMAGE IN PVP ALREADY.
    yup, had noticed, and docs also cast DoTs that do half dmg with 100% nanocost k thnx.

i wouldnt feel sorry for docs if they had to cast 100% nacost on 50% heals because as stated above, it doesnt really affect CH-using docs much in the least. i was merely using the 50% nacost argument as an example of how flawed your logic was, and once again you missed it... not surprisingly.

Aiding

Havent you stil understood that its pointless to argue with person who doesnt have any doctor character and on top of that doesnt know anything about our proffesion.

Probly garzu is mad because he got his ass delivered to him by doctor couple times...

Lol it doesnt matter even if you double damge or triple damge that NT makes NT wills till lose.

Doctors already became weaker. Dark Blue evades vs green. 900 Attack Raitng with shotgun at the best and we have to gimp our nano skills to get that.

I cant hit fixer i miss a lot on MA.... MP still debuffs us to -2000 and Traders make our wepons 50% OE and brings us to lvl 90 in nano skills.

Ah i forgot i miss a lot on soldier too now.

Enough said just make RRF self only and bracer unique evrething will be ok.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

thats the post i was talkin about that you responded to a post of turins where he didnt single u out by defending yourself saying he did single you out in that quote. unless you meant to quote his previous post where he did use you as a target. there wasnt any point in trying to prove him stupid for saying YOU have a higher attk rating than him again when he didnt say it again, unless it was to show yourself to be misunderstanding his post. thats what i was talking about.
    LOL, why dont you go check HERE

Here is a small extraction of what Turin said:

and lets face it, your attack rating is FAR higher than mine, allowing you do do FAR more dmg then I can hope to do with my weak 750 point capped attack skill ( thats WITH ql200 imp ) you on the other hand, can go well over 1000, Enf, MA, Soldier. As for docs being so uber in PvP.... go fight any of the following. you loose EVERY time.
    This was posted July 17th 2002 at 14:41 GMT +2 as a direct reply to one of my posts. Nowhere can I see that he was talking aobut any other person/profession but me when he posted that, and he didnt do it earlier in this thread either. He did later when he tried to explain why I had higher AMS than him (he was wrong of course), but not earlier.

So, you are totally completely wrong. Next time you should perhaps go back and read a bit before you come up with BS like that.

this is like comparing apples and oranges.

1) we dont both have heals but we both do damage
    2) 1% is a ridiculous nerf. 50% allows everyone to still do decent enough dmg to kill people, but makes fights last longer than instakills of yesteryear.

really if you want to make any sort of a compelling argument stop such ludicrous exxaggerations and comparing apples to oranges(two completely dissimilar comparisons(e.g. us both doing dmg to us both healing just in case you try and say 'wtf is apples and oranges??'))
    Apples and oranges are more similiar than you obviously think: Size, the both are fruits, the weight, they both taste good, they are healthy etc etc.

And if we introduce 50% heals, the fights will still last long.

im not surprised you missed its significance, because if you hadnt you might not be so gungho on getting doctor healing nerfed. its point was that even if heals are made 50% CH will still heal 5k HPs. and thats still enough to completely heal any doc who isnt crazy/foolish and casts it before they get below 2k hps like myself.

thus a nerf of 50% on healing does nothing to CH-using docs but make them have to cast CH sooner when healing other people with more than 8k or so HPs.
    Well, perhaps I didnt make myself clear enough then. CH should be capped at 40% too, just as damage. That would mean a guy with 5000 hps, could only be healed with 2000hps by complete heal.

by saying thats all that would happen i made no implication of who is on top of pvp atm. imho the ppl on top of pvp atm are the people with the most skill. btw, you notice just about all the people on the top10 pvp list are NOT DOCs?

and about the izgimmers last word comment... thats exactly the kind of foolish debating of cemantics that i have come to expect from someone of your lack of intelligence. its baseless foolishness, no more. my comment on calling it 'almost complete heal' was a sarcastic comment in case you lack the intelligence to detect that as well as logic.
    Wha wha wha, the PvP list is a joke and you know it. Soldiers are far from the best PvP profession.

yup, had noticed, and docs also cast DoTs that do half dmg with 100% nanocost k thnx.

i wouldnt feel sorry for docs if they had to cast 100% nacost on 50% heals because as stated above, it doesnt really affect CH-using docs much in the least. i was merely using the 50% nacost argument as an example of how flawed your logic was, and once again you missed it... not surprisingly.
    Well, CH should be capped at 40%, just as damage, and just as Izgimmers Last Word is.

Are you completely braindead or something? I dont have an enf, I dont have a soldier, I GOT AN NT!! LOL. I dont have any higher AMS than you.

You dont, but.. um.... there are others that do. So your an NT... not my fault.

And I was thinking you were Soldier for some reason when I made that post. I retract that remark, and appologize fir my mis-informed post ( btw guys, notice I dont refer to name calling? ) . I did go on later to refine that remark with the Class's that can come up with uber atck ratings. Anyhow.

Your mad cause Docs can beat NT's then? well, like I said, Im mad that I can never beat an MP or a trader. Nerf them both!!! Make Dominate/shutdown/unmakes 3 gazzilion resist please!!! When I dont see something I like, I call for am immediate nerf!! nerf them all I say!!! NERF NERF NERF!!!!

Personally, I think we have had MORE than enough nerfs in the game. But I guess by your line of thinking, since we have had so many already. what harm in piling one more nerf onto the pile eh?
    Last edited by Turin; Jul 20th, 2002 at 15:47:55.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

You used the word "YOU" to begin with...

To get it more clearly, this is what you said, again:

and lets face it, your attack rating is FAR higher than mine, allowing you do do FAR more dmg then I can hope to do with my weak 750 point capped attack skill ( thats WITH ql200 imp ) you on the other hand, can go well over 1000, Enf, MA, Soldier. As for docs being so uber in PvP.... go fight any of the following. you loose EVERY time.

Thats a direct reply to one of my posts, where you quoted me.
    Last edited by Garzu-perman; Jul 20th, 2002 at 15:39:32.

You used the word "YOU" to begin with...

To get it more clearly, this is what you said, again:

Thats a direct reply to one of my posts, where you quoted me.

refer to the post above yours. ( 2 above this one )

However, regardless, I can see this is not worth debating with you. You have made up your mind totally and completely, that this is how is HAS to be, and no other way. so, I dont see a point in debating it anymore with you.

Click to email me

However, regardless, I can see this is not worth debating with you. You have made up your mind totally and completely, that this is how is HAS to be, and no other way. so, I dont see a point in debating it anymore with you.
    And funny thing is that you KNOW im right, its just a bit hard to admit it, the proves are all there.

ugh...

once again, my post about turin's was the post of his after the one you keep quoting as the one where he did say you. i find it hard to believe you missed it considering i even quoted the post of his which you quoted that i was talking about in my last post. but whatever, im done debating for turin when you misunderstood which post of his i was talking about even tho it was quoted by me in my post. thats just too foolish.

that and your response to a logical response to your ridiculous 1% comparisons is: ---"Apples and oranges are more similiar than you obviously think: Size, the both are fruits, the weight, they both taste good, they are healthy etc etc. "---

i started replying to this thread because i thought you were merely pretending to be an idiot so you could not have to deal with arguing against other ppls' valid points. i now see you werent pretending, youre just that vapid. as such i think ill stop wasting good logic on you since you just ignore or dont understand it and then turn around and insist 'the proves are all there' that youre right. i have yet to hear any convincing argument come from you unless you count the apples and oranges thing(yeah they both are tasty, youre right there... granted it makes NO point on the subject we were talking about but hey, thats you all over isnt it).

anyways, the point of this post is im not going to waste good arguments on your escapist logic anymore(i dont even think i should call it logic).

hope you enjoy your time in-game instead of whining here all the time. and may nobody ever be foolish enough to be duped by your unconvincing, trolling arguments.
    Last edited by Karuna; Jul 20th, 2002 at 21:04:08.

And another one sees the light.

He's an idiot, that's one thing he's made clear after crying for nerf for about 6 months now.
    Georg 218 doc
    [1809] PT
    Legion
    Web: [http://www.legionhq.org]
    Irc: irc.legionhq.org
    Ts: www.legionhq.org

Lol, while YOU think the PvP system is great as it is, more than 50% think it sucks.

All im trying to do, is to save AOs PvP system, and to keep the players who are here for PvP in the game.

What YOU guys fail to understand, is that HORDES of players will QUIT this game FOREVER, to play another MMORPG with a system that is FAIR to everybody.

Lots of games are coming this fall, and most of them are PvP based, you dont realize how many ppl will quit ONLY becuase of that, not counting all the otehr factors.

PvP is important in this game, without the pvpers, this game is dead.

When AO will loose all the non healing PvPers, its going to be great fun.

Good luck.

Lol, while YOU think the PvP system is great as it is, more than 50% think it sucks.

All im trying to do, is to save AOs PvP system, and to keep the players who are here for PvP in the game.

PvP is important in this game, without the pvpers, this game is dead.

When AO will loose all the non healing PvPers, its going to be great fun.

Good luck.

Is anyone else laughing? Id say only like... 10% of the population Pvp's. How will this game die when those people leave? This game will die, but NOT for these reasons.

Click to email me

Is anyone else laughing? Id say only like... 10% of the population Pvp's. How will this game die when those people leave? This game will die, but NOT for these reasons.

10% of the AO community qutting because of PvP system, among other stuff, is quite a big number...

PvP is broken, ppl who like to pvp will leave this game for another, because they want a better more fair system that cant be found in this game.

And funny thing is that you KNOW im right, its just a bit hard to admit it, the proves are all there.

I dont know that your right. I think your wrong. But, you have already made up your mind how it should be. Your not here posting sugesstions, or ideas, your posting demands, as I have seen in other threads. So, I dont see the point in going on with the argument. You want Docs removed from PvP. ( cause lets face it, Docs are the only one you really copmplain about, not adv, ma's or the like ) your problem is with "complete heal" Because of your problem with this. You want Docs nerfed. But since you dont want to single yourself out by calling for a class nerf, youd rather make it seem like an all unbalancing issue that must encompas all healers. But the bottom line is, your problem is with Docs. Cause you cant beat them, due to complete heal. Like I said, I cant beat traders or MP's. So, I just dont fight them. Even with Mochams running, I still get owned like a little girl going up against the Chicago Bears. So, I just dont fight them. Do you see me asking for Traders to be nerfed? Plus they can heal also. Should they get nerfed some more? You want traders to also take the DoT cost, PLUS the DoT STACK, AND half the heal power for it? Thats crap and you know it. Just say what you want for real, maybe that will help some people support your argument. you want complete heal nerfed. Hence you want docs nerfed, thus removing them from the PvP game. You will be happy then, cause a class you cant beat is now out of your way.
    Last edited by Turin; Jul 22nd, 2002 at 19:31:20.

Click to email me

heals are fine, damage is fine, RRF should be soldier only.

Arg
    Argulace
    President
    Total Aggression Gaming
    Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)
    Chapter I. LAYING PLANS "All warfare is based on deception."

What?

An Agent in False Profession casting Nullity Sphere???

Just exactly how long would that take to cast?? Like 20 seconds I would think - even at 150+ level with a Nano-Init of 1000

Am I correct Mac?? Are you an agent in False Profession Nano-Tech while in PvP fight - and you are casting Nullity Sphere 1? Cause - that just seems very odd.

Originally posted by Site
    What?

An Agent in False Profession casting Nullity Sphere???

Just exactly how long would that take to cast?? Like 20 seconds I would think - even at 150+ level with a Nano-Init of 1000

Am I correct Mac?? Are you an agent in False Profession Nano-Tech while in PvP fight - and you are casting Nullity Sphere 1? Cause - that just seems very odd.
    I just want to remind those who got no idea about how nullity works, it sucks ass in pvp.

And I was thinking you were Soldier for some reason when I made that post. I retract that remark, and appologize fir my mis-informed post ( btw guys, notice I dont refer to name calling? ) . I did go on later to refine that remark with the Class's that can come up with uber atck ratings. Anyhow.

Your mad cause Docs can beat NT's then? well, like I said, Im mad that I can never beat an MP or a trader. Nerf them both!!! Make Dominate/shutdown/unmakes 3 gazzilion resist please!!! When I dont see something I like, I call for am immediate nerf!! nerf them all I say!!! NERF NERF NERF!!!!

Personally, I think we have had MORE than enough nerfs in the game. But I guess by your line of thinking, since we have had so many already. what harm in piling one more nerf onto the pile eh?

Yeah right, and I see you are very diplomatic, and very interested in solving the heal 100% vs 50% dmg issues.

Its not only bracers, the heal problem was there long before everybody had bracers.

So, waht is your solution?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234