Thread: A Judiciary System Finally Arrives

A Judiciary System Finally Arrives

This is what is planned! (the ball is already rolling)

Please Read:

Title: High Courts Of Justice

Judiciary System.
    I have created an organisation called The High Courts Of Justice, you ask whats all this going to be about?, well let me tell you.
    This organisation was commissioned by Omni Teks Headquarters to curb the ever growing crime in our cities and outer territories.

The organisation will be made up of judges and bailiffs.
    Lowest title judge : Justice Of Peace
    Mid range Judge: High Court Judge
    Top Judge: Supreme High Court Justice

How it will all work, we will enforce law and order throughout Omni Tek by using a fair un-biased trial system. There will be a maximum of six judges sitting on the bench at one time, any person that is found to be braking laws in Omni teks territory, will fall under our jurisdiction, that goes for clans omni and neutrals.
    The case will be brought before the court with the defence party and the prosecution party.
    the information on the matter in hand will be heard from both parties in an un-biased manner regardless of affiliation. all court hearings will be logged and then a decision will be made by the bench.
    Each Judge will have a law handbook which he/she will be given that is in accordance with the TIR ACCORD.
    Hearing will be public and also held in neutral territory.
    We also have the power to issue warrants of arrest and warrants to search premesis.
    E.g Omni Pol want to search the Rompa Bar for drugs, then they could come to us first for a warrant. players caught with drugs can be brought before the court. Punishment Examples
    Fines
    seizing of weapons

This will be a Role Playing Court System, which means it will open up a new avenue for all us role players out there.

Instead of moaning about it why dont we all get together and do something ourselves, at the end of the day its the players that make this game fun!
    Tikon - Forever an MP. Rest in peace my dear old friend.

Remember, Life is a Journey, Not a Destination, So enjoy the ride..

Top Judge: Supreme High Court Justice
    Isn't Supreme High somewhat redundant? I suggest just making them Supreme Court Justice

Not really. We have Lord High "things". And Supreme Commanders.... and ... etc.

sounds like a good start

Now all we need is Cosmik to say that GM's will be enforcing their sentences via jailings, etc.

Ideally, there would be separate courts for omni, klan and neuters. This way people could get pissed off and switch to omni.

What about setting bounties on a player's head, too? Exploiters have to be caught in-game, so why not put a price on their head? This could be a player-created quest (or a regular quest) given out at the police station...
    Born on: Wed Jun 27 15:39:10 2001
    Slavor, Soldier, RK1

Omni Court can kiss my neutral behind
    postcount++

You know what would be cool?? If all the people who are suspended were put in the prisons on RK and we could walk in at laugh at all the exploiters and such you know kinda like a zoo. As for those whose crime is serious enough to be banned?? LETHAL INJECTION. hehe now that would be fun.
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

Talking

Originally posted by Intrepid
    You know what would be cool?? If all the people who are suspended were put in the prisons on RK and we could walk in at laugh at all the exploiters and such you know kinda like a zoo. As for those whose crime is serious enough to be banned?? LETHAL INJECTION. hehe now that would be fun.
    Their toons would be continously displayed in cages in Prisons. When you ID them, you'd know their offenses. Several buttons next to each cage, to : Electrocute, drown, disintegrate, etc... Spawn time : 10 secs. Fun for the whole family

Thumbs up Sign me up!

I wanna be a bail bondsman!! Can I do that? I'll sit in my fatly plush office in Tir, supremely high, of course, and wait for the dregs of RK to come in, tell me their sad stories and beg for my help. I'll kick back, listen and in the end, I'll see if me and my peeps can help out. Yeah! I like this!

Captainspunk <-- The bedest mofo bail bondsman this side of Athens!