Thread: For your information

I think it makes all sence, everyone that realy thinks about it can see why.

Maybe now omnis will get some more advanced Armor comparing to Clans? Flowers tech beats any omni specific armor hehe.

About the khealar sleeves, hmm thats athough one for omni soldiers everywhere, you can still equip a gun, but you cant keep the sleeves for future swaps mid battle :/

Any way i'm just happy something i totaly disagreed with (keep other side armor) is gona soon be fixed.
    The Original "The Man" and Level 200 Fixer
    Born 21 July 01
    Graduated 29 March 02
    Perma-Dead 16 August 02
    ... err Back on the 5th March 2003 for a nifty payed for 30 day comeback trial

hehe refering to elite and flowers. who uses them anyways once they are high lvl ...

Cool hurry up omni sell your kaheelar sleeves while they still expensive
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Divinecross
    Why would anyone ever want to make omni AR using profession ever if clan AR using profession will always be superior?

Originally posted by Divinecross
    Why would anyone ever want to make omni AR using profession ever if clan AR using profession will always be superior?
    oh well, life sucks huh?