Thread: Welcome back Noer

Welcome back Noer

Second time Noer said he "quits"

Second time he didn't

1. Noer said he leaves Professional team as he doesn't play Noer anymore.

He did not do that.

2. Noer said he retired Noer

He didn't do that, he's back with his Trader char and when I asked why he didn't do what he announced big in the boards, he put me on ignore

I don't get people with the big retire/quit announcements who never keep their word

Whats so hard about saying "im taking a break" instead of "i quit" "I retire", you always come back anyway, geez...

I mean, don't get me wrong, I got nothing against you personally, I just do not get why anyone would say "I do this..." and then does not do it. I try to never say anything I can not fulfill or do not mean, or at least post a retraction or apology when I realize I made a mistake...but thats just me, weird.
    Last edited by Greystar; Aug 20th, 2002 at 01:10:57.
    RK1 Guild Apocalypse

Dillon "Duradas" Belote, Fixer
    Kiyoko "Selarana" Vallone, Meta Physicist
    Donald "Jorman" Dublin, Bureaucrat
    Burl "Gnorrg" Marinos, Enforcer
    Florence "Florania" Aronstein, Doctor
    ----
    RK3, Arnold "Gideon" Reineman, Enforcer

I log on my trader on for the first time in a month and it somehow pisses you off?

Yeah I see it must truly hurt your feelings. Noer was retired and still is retired. He isn't being played. Im still trader-professional because I've been asked to continue, aaand that requires to log the trader on sometimes to not to forget the grib about traders entirely.

I'm sorry if that somehow gets your pis boiled. I guess that says more about you than me. Or maybe you are just bored about the game and *****es about anything you fall over.

I've been playing my engineer for past time, Noer even got removed from guild. OoOOoOOoOoOOOoOOo he gets logged on once in a month and it blows a fuse on you. *laff*

I didn't say I quit, I said I retired Noer 'till better times. I've always intended to put him back in business when times come. But time hasn't come and Noer is still retired and I still play my engineer.

NEXT
    Last edited by LoneWolf; Aug 20th, 2002 at 02:00:22.
    ~Lone

tip of advice:

quit yer *****in. If noer feels he needs to come back, he needs to come back, easy as that. If youre gonna get all whiny, go cry somewheres else

-boco
    Audaz
    Level 220/AI18 Vampire(RK1)
    Boco
    Level 212/AI14 Techno-Wizard (RK1)
    Advisor of Synergy Factor
    Founder/Former DJ, GridStream Productions

<Chanell> every time i see "this account will remain active" in some engis sig i hear a "cha-ching cha-ching"

Beardedone1++;

Radio Shack sells Fuses

Hey there Greystar if you blew some fuses just so that
    you know Radio Shack sells them for $2.99 you can get
    a pack of 4 so might want to pick up a few cases.

=)

Power to the People(Fuses)

-Soldier Level "Hmm I forget"

Originally posted by Noer
    I log on my trader on for the first time in a month and it somehow pisses you off?

Yeah I see it must truly hurt your feelings. Noer was retired and still is retired. He isn't being played. Im still trader-professional because I've been asked to continue, aaand that requires to log the trader on sometimes to not to forget the grib about traders entirely.
    Why would I be pissed off ? I am only trying to find out about your reasons, and that made you mad, you put me on ignore, not the other way around

Anyway, that is not the point, the point is, you said one thing, and didn't do what you said you would do. You did play him, so obviously he isn't retired, or did someone else use your char ?

I asked Nikkidial and others the same thing I asked you, "Why say you quit/retire when you don't do it ?". He still plays, you still play Noer, I wanted to know why you have to announce something like that in the boards in a big way and then don't do it, simple as that.

And as this happens again and again, month after month, with lots of people who "quit", I get maybe a bit less polite than I should, but the point that irks me is still the same, people announce something and then don't do it and I don't get why they announce it in the first place then.

I am pretty sure to know why you did it, you were mad like a fox about the trader healing nerf and lashed out at FC and AO in general, and thats why you announced the retirement from Trader Professional and your Trader char in a rash reaction. What is so hard to admit to that, and to say it with a smile instead of putting me on ignore

Maybe I am oldfashioned, but when someone says something, I believe him, only in AO I cannot believe anyone saying anything anymore.
    RK1 Guild Apocalypse

Dillon "Duradas" Belote, Fixer
    Kiyoko "Selarana" Vallone, Meta Physicist
    Donald "Jorman" Dublin, Bureaucrat
    Burl "Gnorrg" Marinos, Enforcer
    Florence "Florania" Aronstein, Doctor
    ----
    RK3, Arnold "Gideon" Reineman, Enforcer

Please...

This "discussion" has nothing to do here on the bulletin board. Noer is entitled to leave and return as he pleases, and Greystar is entitled to his opinion on that.

Take it to private messages, e-mail, or the arenas.

Closing the thread.