Thread: Mission Booths

Exclamation Mission Booths

I really dislike how when you pick mission QL you cant get a number you want. You slide the bar and get 147, you slide it more you get 168. Why can't I get any of the numbers in between those? Just let us type in the QL if the mission we want.

More on missions

I like this idea. Allow us to choose the ql mission we would like instead of the random thingie. Besides, I can hardly ever get all the ranges listed by helpbot for missions from the booth. Also, while were at it, make the mission rewards MATCH the proffession of the person doing the dang mission. I really get tired of having to reroll 50 million times for a stupid MP nano, but I get to watch nano's for EVERY other profession fly by. PLEASE add this, pretty please ?

With Sugar on top?

With some Cherries?

I'll even add whipcream and a blonde or brunette of your choice if you do this (Notice I did not say blonde or brunette Female/Male, I just said Blonde or Brunette, this could be cat,dog,wig, etc....so please don't anyone get offended

Re: More on missions

Originally posted by Coltross
    (Notice I did not say blonde or brunette Female/Male, I just said Blonde or Brunette, this could be cat,dog,wig, etc....so please don't anyone get offended
    Beautiful disclaimer... I love it!

The idea of selecting mission quality is a good one, imo. If I want to blitz a QL 200 mission at Level 1, by golly, let me! (I'm not being sarcastic, but I know I'm being unrealistic.. )

But, alas, a lot of things about the mission interface need improvement, as has been stated in many a post before this, (of course, I'm referring to the clicksaver "controversy").
    Cyrus "d'Artagnan" Bacarella
    Solitus Fixer for the Omni-Tek Corporation
    President of Draco Legionis
    Draco is Family, Legions Unite!

"The darkness must go down the river of nights dreaming...
    Flow morphia slow, let the sun and light come streaming...
    Into my life."

but what about those spunky reheads?

/me runs and hides before certain parties kick his butt
    General Hershel "Kasimir" Jurik

President of Division 9 R.S.G.E

Fixer
    RK-1

Braumiester of the Pagan Bartenders, wielder of dual SSo8s

Stealer of hearts, creds, and anything not nailed down!