Thread: Rubi 2 clan tara plan of attack (isn't one sad to say)

Rubi 2 clan tara plan of attack (isn't one sad to say)

Wait because the 2 biggest high level clans decided they don't like each other, Omni not only Own Tara, They flaunt it.

I would just like to say, This is junk.

What is so hard about making Tara rules?

I'll make some for gods sake and make them fair to everyone.

I am tired of it being us laughed at for Omni having no opposition in the spawn of tara.

Savedsoul 125 atrox nanotech

125 up only in this.

if your in the chat when tara first gets hit, then your in for the loot roll.

we have a box room team, a tara team, meet 1 hour before spawn.

all members will be of the clans for this.

ANy specific, items for classes will only be rolled for by them classes.

If you have a unique, you can't roll for it again.

If your caught rolling for a secong unique, you will not be invited to any other tara loots again.

No guild, or person will be excluded from the tara roll.

No one has rights to promise so and so an item.

if you steal a loot your never on another Tara again.

Lets Unite and kick the crap out of the Omni in Tara.

Savedsoul 125 atrox Nt Advisor of M.O.D

I'm a 167 Omni Soldier and I just have to say that i've been to tara 3 times and all 3 times it's been all omni. I've seen a handfull of Clan there compared to the 30+ Omni at any given time.

I'd love to see more Clan there. It would be more fun. The only battle Omni faces atm is Tara her/himself. I've been on the guard team the past few times but we've had no opposition at the box room yet. .just a few clanners at the top.

Come on down and join the fun guys.

Originally posted by Lohem
    I'm a 167 Omni Soldier and I just have to say that i've been to tara 3 times and all 3 times it's been all omni. I've seen a handfull of Clan there compared to the 30+ Omni at any given time.

I'd love to see more Clan there. It would be more fun. The only battle Omni faces atm is Tara her/himself. I've been on the guard team the past few times but we've had no opposition at the box room yet. .just a few clanners at the top.

Come on down and join the fun guys.
    This all contected to lack of clan presensce really. You've been on 3 tara hunts, while most clanners have done dozens. We've been to old Big T got the T-shirt(read hood ) so the only reason to go there is to annoy ot Once a new generation of clanners lvl up, without having hoods/globes etc, a new generation which hasn't killed the dragon to an extent that it's like bs missions they will return. Until that point, ot actually have a reason to go there, until the novelty rubs off

MAINS:
    Qwerty On ots most wanted list, considered armed and extremely deadly
    Asp Strikes like a snake...
    Wiinston Short n' fat
    Qwerty2 I'm on RBK1!

TWINKS:
    Sqwerty|WizardX|Wrandle

theres plenty of clan that still need several tara items, coats, chests, globes, etc.... (not to mention the grief if an EoT WOULD actually drop, and omni gets it...)
    its true that right now clan is a bit divided, and therefor cant stop omni... to bad, since even without getting loot, it can be a fun event to fight omni, but not when outnumbered 5 to 1....
    maybe time for clan to improve relations a bit again, especially with booster pack and lvl300 mobs coming up

GOGO CLAN!!!
    I wanna see more clan there. Maybe it will happen now
    weeeeee

Since when need claners the high lvl guilds ?
    Sorry dont understand this. Some guys complaining that claners get now outnumberd and/or cant handle the ot's in the boxroom. If the "top" guilds would go down again and bash ot like allways in the past back you would complain that we just camp T again. So ...

--Tibs
    Apprentice Pnh "Tibanna" Dispencer
    200 Nano-Technican

Experienced Notself "Mswarm" Buffed
    210 Doctor

-Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But is was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother- George Orwell

actually Tib, i would rather have the top Clan guilds camp it, then let Omni have it.

I am level 127 now, and well i can't hurt a 200.

Tara is messed up, cause loot snatching, so both sides have people who need items.

SS