Thread: Clan Guards in Omni Territory

Clan Guards in Omni Territory

Yesterday, I ventured out to a QL100 Mission in the Omni-Mine in 4-holes. I am a level 82 Crat, so a QL 100 mission is tough but possible.

I gained 100k XP and decided to exit the mission, go scan and come back. Exited the mission and was attacked by Clan Guards. The Omni guards did attack the clan guards but i still died. Why would there be clan guards in Omni Territory I took the mission because of the location. I expected the possibility of being killed in the mission but not leaving the mission to go scan. Especially from clan guards.

Are Omni and Clan guards designed to co-exist in the same area. Doesn't make much sense to me.

This is not an answer but last night i had something interesting happen as well. I was inside a shop in Newland working on some clusters for an an alt(its always work with those), I walk downstairs and behold, two omni slayer droids are running rampant killing inside.

Hmmmm

Was that a long time ago, Ascession? There used to be a bug that would let engineers log off with a bot in a shop and have it go aggro... if I remember correctly.

But you know- I had the exact same thing happen to me in 4HO. And I agree- it makes zero sense.
    k- This message has been reviewed by intrusive goons searching for "evil-doers".

Well after tommorows patch I think the Clan guards in Tir are going on vacation. This could also mean that places in Omni might loose some guards.
    Hemicrusher

My Current Armor Setup Nail Armor Baby!

Stupidity Should Be Painful

LVL 200 Clan Enforcer - General of Lost Chapter

..really...

I find this kinda cool. I know its screwy, but hey, kinda keeps ya on your toes.

They need to mix things up. Always thot they should random spawn the uniques to take away camping. I mean wouldnt it be pretty cool if Daria spawned at the far edge of Perp wastelands?
    Rather she spawns the same place every 18hrs, and lives for 30secs.

Hmm.. that is kind of a cool thing.. but horrible that you didnt nkow about it.. otherwise you may have been ready for it.

I wonder if there was an event or something going on? I mean if this is going to start benig a norm.. having opposite faction guards show up .. I lik eit.. but I'd like to know so I can watch out for it at the same time
    Shattered Dreams
    http://www.shattereddreams.org

Well one thing I can tell you is that when an Eng logs his bot turns into a MOB for the 1 minute duration before it vanishes.

This is long enough for a crat to charm it and 'have a bit of a play'. Apparently the bot will no longer zone with the crat and the charm duration still applies so at least thats been fixed.

This may explain the 'slayer rampage'
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

Ha! Slayers going ape inside general stores! I love it.

There should be more of that.

Ha! I was once killed inside a shop by a Engi-pet (several patches ago). The really weird thing was that when I respawned in a zone far from there guess what was standing next to me? The Bot! It didn't do anything but whenever I zoned it would teleport to me to the new zone and just stand there looking all stupid. The ARK didn't have a clue of course.

Vitnirs

I was killed by a crat pet a long time ago.

I was inside a shop in Borealis. There was a crat pet standing there with no owner.

It was red, but it was right by the door, so i figured if i started getting beat, i could duck out easily.

well, sure enough, i started getting beat down hard, and ducked out the door. When i zoned outside, the pet zoned outside too. It started chasing me through the strees still attacking, and finally killed me.

It was funny, ironic payback for all the innocent pets i've slaughtered.

Have no clue why the pet follwed me through a zone, and continued the attack though. Very strange.
    {Beyond the Drunken Master, is the Plastered Master} Lilasiandude 216 MA
    Proud Member of Storm, and the Betty Ford Clinic

-Sllammer 216 enf. - Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Click!

BE STORM