Thread: What's the deal with Trash King?

Angry What's the deal with Trash King?

Make him spawn faster, and more often.

I was there just right now. About 20 150+ people where camping it for its crappy loot and to help guildies..

I can just give up the last part of dodga ?
    Apprentice Frakk // MA - Rk1 - Stuff - Quote
    Sunye // Doc - Rk1 - Quote
    Rookie Frakk2000 // MA - Rk2
    Freshman Frakked // Soldier - Rk2
    Apprentice Frakk2001 // Doc - Rk2

Frakk2000's guide to twinking -> link <-
    Adventures of Frakkman
    BondeLAN.org
    Overpowered since 15.0 - MA forever!

From what I understand, TK cons yellow to a level 180...

So, you either need a big guild, or FC needs to change the level req. on the Pads of Dedication to "150 solo" or "10 uber-guilded"..
    Omni.

Don't know about RK1, but on RK2 a lot will depend on what time of day it is. The first time I ran into the Trash King there were actually two of him there, and no-one camping. That was early evening GMT. Experience has shown that the camping starts when the east coast gets online, so try to beat them to the punch.

Cheers,

~R~

"From what I understand, TK cons yellow to a level 180...

So, you either need a big guild, or FC needs to change the level req. on the Pads of Dedication to "150 solo" or "10 uber-guilded".."

It took me, at the time, a lvl 120 crat, a 130 adv and a 128 fixer to kill TK. Just the three of us...sure the adv died, but still....... I don't know if they changed anything on that, but Although it was a challenge, it wasn't impossible. He's yellow to me now at lvl 140, so if he's still yellow to a lvl 180, something is wrong there...
    AO is not just about pvp, or Rp or power lvling. It is about whatever the players choose to bring to it. Don't make it personal against one of these groups because you feel nerfed by the game company.

Atlantian: "Jesska Rhees" - lvl 153 Crat - retired
    Rimor: Krazee "Lilyflie" Madness - lvl 103 ENF - semi around again

Uh he was deep red to me last time I looked, and I'm 126... he'd be at least orange now if he is yellow to a 140. Are you sure you're talking about Trash King, and not his lackeys (who are orange to me, 140 for them sounds right) ?

To me, at level 140, the lackeys con yellow-greenish.

I estimate them to be level 130 or so.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

I've found the level req. of "50" on the last set of Pads pretty ridiculous once you've conned 1 or 2 of the other 8 mobs part of the quest, and especially disheartening once you've seen the TK in action against a less-than-full team of level 120+ players...

Maybe the TK doesn' have a *set* level everytime he spawns ?... could be interesting for the evercampers...
    Omni.

"Uh he was deep red to me last time I looked, and I'm 126... he'd be at least orange now if he is yellow to a 140. Are you sure you're talking about Trash King, and not his lackeys (who are orange to me, 140 for them sounds right) ?"

Nope, i'm talking about TK, the big cheese himself. He was red at the time we took him out, but yellow to me now. like a nice sunny shade of yellow. Maybe he doesn't have a set lvl. I'm just going on what I saw the last time i was there
    AO is not just about pvp, or Rp or power lvling. It is about whatever the players choose to bring to it. Don't make it personal against one of these groups because you feel nerfed by the game company.

Atlantian: "Jesska Rhees" - lvl 153 Crat - retired
    Rimor: Krazee "Lilyflie" Madness - lvl 103 ENF - semi around again

Pretty sure he doesn't have a set level. Remember when he used to drop loot and it would vary in qlvl. For ex., the 5-slot and 6-slot reinforced belts?

Not the same level every time.
    The level 50 reqs doesn't mean that you have to wear the pads at level 50 you know, just that you can if you can get 'em.

/G13
    pirates. with lasers.
    Are you having an argument on the internet, again?

Gene13 - on a space odyssey since 2001
    XXX - N

Some day your ship will come in, but you will be at the airport.

first of all u dont need to camp him frakk for his crappy loot, he doesnt have any loot anymore cept the quest item, second of all he isnt that hard, hes yellowish to 150 and u just need to know how to kill him, hes cake. but yes, the spawn time is stupid. waiting 18 hours or whatever is retarded when u consider omni and clan alike need to kill him, thats alot of people needing the item. but whatever, nothing better to do in AO anyway. :P
    -Rhalla OMNI Fixer RK2