Thread: question about cyborg barracks..

question about cyborg barracks..

off of what kinds of the cyborgs does the cyborg armor drop? like which ones drop which kinds how often.

thank u...

I think all the Cyborgs in there has a chance of dropping some form of it... best bet is take a group and lay them to waste... eventually everyone will have a set and a few hellspinners...
    JapellaZ
    Bureaucrat

'If you think you finally found the perfect light... i hope it's true' -Belly

ok, thanks, i am level 68, but i managed to clear out all guards around area, and the first 2 inside. none of them dropped any cyborg armor, is it like a one in a hundred drop, or was i just unlucky?

You need to kill the "Augmented" Cyborgs, hence the name Augmented Cyborg Chest Armor.
    Waithe 133 Enforcer (my new main character)
    Nediar 180 Nano-Technician (boring. semi-retired)
    Uberned 127 Meta-Physicist (retired. pet pathing is "teh sux")

Nediar @ level 171

only the cyborgs inside the barracks actually drop armor, and all of them have a chance of dropping any of it. So kill the first 2 in the main room over and over again if you aren't feeling adventurous.
    Leannae 112 NT: Formerly Lezbeanne
    Fantabulous 97 Fixer: He's fruity, he's fabulous, he's Fantabulous!
    Qweere 87 Stick-Enforcer: It's so rewarding to beat down a beamforcer...
    Docinthebox 58 Tank Doc: No relation to Jack.
    Fillibuster 45 Crat: Now I can make my own friends!
    Slayer4000 42 Engie: Because Tradeskills are fun. Damnit. Oh yeah, and this big hunk of soon-to-be-worthless metal follows me around too.
    Thegimper 25 Trader: ...yeah.
    Onebullet 16 Agent: Indulge any lingering curiosities of what it's like to be a soldier...enforcer...trader....

Immortal Katana?

Has anyone ever seen the Immortal Katana Drop?

All cyborgs except Jocasta has chance to drop augmented cyborg armor in the dungeon. And yes sword has dropped... quite rarely tho. U might wanna check that bonehammer, it's bugged and u can wield it at lv16 enf if u like

I got myself a full set of borg armour one day just cause I was bored, and can confirm that not all of them drop it (or if they do they do so really rarely).

The weaker borgs on the entry level (guards and technicians i think) do not drop the armour. When you get downstairs, almost everyone does cause they're harder.
    "When you tread the path of the demon make sure you follow it to the end."

is the different pieces of cyborg armor always require stamina and psychic? the on thing that guy posted suggests so, but a guy posted in game his armor andi coulf have sword it was stamina and strengh, or stamina and agility. not positvie tho

thanks everyone

it's all Stamina/Psychic based and you have to be at least lvl 71 to wear it

thanks alot everyone, i went in there with another guy, and none of the borgs dropped anything except the augmented one. we faced one of these and it dropped cyborg helmet. thanks again everyone...