Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please fix the opifex model

Fix 'em. And while you're at it give heavy tank the shoulder parts on Solitus males.

Fix: Shoulder pad models, like Alvin/Dodga ones, the left shoulder is mounted too far forward and looks bad from the side and back.

Don't fix: Keelarr Sunglasses. Katara work fine, they cover the eyes, and the Keelarr I actually like in their current form. Makes me look like I've got the sunglasses down on my nose and I'm peering over my shades. Doesn't seem unnatural to me at all, in fact when I saw it the first time I thought it was a function of the item until I saw it on others.

The nanomage breed also has problems wearing the Clan Shoulderpads of the Veracious. Really beginning to irritate me
    Rocco "Naels" Capone
    Atrox Martial Artist, Atlantean

Enforcer Is The Nerfest Prof <-- The dumbest thread in the entire forums!

I can live with items looking funny when you wear them. I can't really live my my head being dislocated from my neck.
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

I would like to see my head on my sholders heh
    Level 200 Eng

My name was nerfed if you wish to contact me ingame please use superslang

These are great days we're living, bros! We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12