Thread: Why can i not wear Bracers Of Shrinking under Grid Armor ?

Talking Why can i not wear Bracers Of Shrinking under Grid Armor ?

Plz , Plz , pPlz would u let Fixers wear Bracer of Shrinking or Growing under Grid Armor, I would like to be smaller but i cannot wear Cause GA is Social ?? It doesnt add to Evades or Conceal so why not make one that we can wear ??
    Good Manners dont cost anything ( please & Thank you ).
    Use them & u get far.
    Dont use them & expect nothing.

U can't cuz then all fixers would have reflection bracers on under GA!
    OT Soldier: Sarv
    My little CH ho: Zitrix

Game balance.

Obviously bracers that alter size would be too uber when used in conjunction with GA... *sarcasm*

Stupid Funcom.

come on... it is cuz of the shielding/reflection bracers... that would be TO UBER...

then u might think that why not just make it possible to use the size mod bracers, and not the others...

let me make it simple... It's not possible to code with the way GA blocks out bracers..
    I.e to make this possible would take a ****load of codeing, and honestly FC have more important issues to fix first.
    Class balance?
    High lvl content?
    Not to mention expantion and booster packs...
    OT Soldier: Sarv
    My little CH ho: Zitrix

i gotta agree with you there sarv. (even if you do sound like you work for Funcom)

I know that this bracer: http://v020u46eff.maximumasp.com/AOD...sp?AOID=158891 can be used with gridarmor.

I guess its the "CanBeWornWithSocialArmor" flag that desides if it can be used with social armor

And before you ask; I think its a tara drop.

It is a Tara drop.

It *is* the canbewornwithsocialarmor tag that determines whether something can be worn with GA.

It'd be pretty easy to allow size bracers to be worn under GA. There's no reason FC shouldn't.

Then again, there are more important issues to fix first.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

I just confirmed personally that the 'Hollow Bon Bracer of Merlin Ambrosius' can be worn with grid armor. Surprising, when you consider that when I won the raffle, I was assured that 'Smurfs don't need that'. Sore losers.

~Hoopspro