Thread: Mezz type nanos and PvP

Mezz type nanos and PvP

The mezz type of nanos are today useless in PvP since don't do anything...
    And thats a real problem since some classes combat power stems from the fact that they have them...

There are two solutions to this, 1) Make them work in PvP as they do in PvM. 2) Just remove the current fighting target from the target of the nano.

I think nr1 would be too destructive, so I would say that nr2 is a better solution.

It would still offer some crowd controll for those classes but at the same time not make them overpowerfull...

How it should work....

Player A starts to attack B (with mezz)... B casts a mezz on A. A's current attack finishes it's attack and he drops out of combat.
    For A to start hitting again he just have to select B again and press Q....

If that too powerfull also, one could just let A drop out of combat, and not dropping his target altogether.
    Dhur the Ninja Pirate NT!

Interestingly enough, adventurers have a similar nano to option B you described. It's called Sparrow Flight (Other). Since reet form can't attack, anyone you cast it on has to cancel the nano and restart their attack.

I imagine that's considered griefing, though.

actually the MP Mezz pets do work in pvp. When the mezz hits the target it uplifts the aggro it is acting towards you, and if they have auto attack on the attack pet will hit them and the opponent will start fighting the attack pet. Thus confusing the target for enough time to nuke him down to size.

Arrow

Mezz like our mob mezz has no business in pvp. Just look at DaoC.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things