Thread: Please change reqs on Padded Love

Please change reqs on Padded Love

I was out of the game for awhile, but returned to discover that FC had done some nice things for fixers. One thing I find absolutely perplexing, however, is that Padded Love armor, the fixer-only wear, which helps me boost my ALL DARK BLUE nano skills requires, for me as an Opifex, my DARK BLUE stamina skill.

Huh? How can this be? I understand that some people chose Solitus, but Opi was supposed to be the "default" fixer breed, and now some of us are effectively precluded from wearing our class-specific armor. IP-wise, I can only afford to keep stamina high enough to keep my also DARK BLUE Body Dev. skill maxed.

Why can't Padded Love be Stamina OR Sense OR Agi? Its AC may be crap, but I'll do almost anything to help with those nano skills.

I'm opi too although not a fixer. While stamina may be dark blue it caps almost if not exactly the same as the stamina on a solitus.
    Suupaslap Master 10th Dan--Rk2
    Smugglerguy Ickle baby fixer--Rk2

so you are saying

" please give me something that costs me no IP's that will boost my dark blue nano skills?"

cmon, EVERYONE should have maxed stam ANYWAY... it is only HP we are talking about lol
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Originally posted by Yazule
    so you are saying

" please give me something that costs me no IP's that will boost my dark blue nano skills?"

cmon, EVERYONE should have maxed stam ANYWAY... it is only HP we are talking about lol

We already do have an item that costs no ip and boosts our dark blue nano skills, its easy to make and can be upgraded.

Yesiamstoned 150 nt RK2

/me watches FC fall over as they realize I am not complaining
    about game mechanics in a thread

So why aren't you maxing stamina already then ?

Also stamina is very easy to buff compared to agi or sense.

Maxing stamina and occasionally raising body dev is approximately as expensive, more useful, and just as effective as maxing body dev and only occasionally raising stamina.

Quit whining. They've already said it's an option, not the be-all-end-all, and it's easy as hell to buff STA: Alephs, essences, iron circle... you can buff it 80 points or so without even touching implants.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

Originally posted by Kiryat-Dharin
    Quit whining.
    I'm not whining, I'm asking a simple question and making a simple request relating to game mechanics. It seems absolutely fundamental and obvious to me that any fixer-only item should rely on sense and/or agility. If my request is denied, ignored, or mocked that's fine, but it won't make any sense to me.

We're not Atrox or Enforcers, for crying out loud.

kk... lets get something straight

atrox = breed
    enforcer = class

opi= breed
    fixer = class

the color of your agil, str, stam, int, psy, sense are based on BREED not class.

hihi

and stam=more hp

ie you live longer

ie max it, even if you are NT (esp if you are NT)

I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL