Thread: Cz: Quick question about Robot Reeds

Cz: Quick question about Robot Reeds

It says that "Low-Level Players" will have the reeds automatically unequiped... could you please clarify what that means? After all... there are VERY few people that meet the exact complit reqs for their regular NCUs (through the use of temp implants, tutoring devices and trader[agent] selfbuffs)... so will this be something like OEing, where you need 80% of the reqs or else they get unequiped? or if you don't meet the exact reqs? or just if you don't meet the sense req?

Thanks in advance,
    -Dal
    Dalmatia - 207 Eng Board Member of The Vigil
    Rostislav - 180 Doc
    And more alts than I'd care to admit to
    1700 total dings and counting

From what I have been able to find in various posts, I think the reeds will have a level req in addition to any other reqs. Those who are too low to meet the level req will have them de equipped.

haha, glad I sold off all my reeds recently to low lvl twinks paying insane amounts. mhwha.
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

I think that they mean that they fixed the skill check....

As from what I was told they were not being correctly preformed in the past
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.