Thread: w00t clan take out the harbringer of the gen too

w00t clan take out the harbringer of the gen too

same crew as the GRH wicked guys

and still was only possible because of the bug where 1/2 of RK is critting on every single shot increasing the damage of a team by atleast double.
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

and still was only possible because of the bug where 1/2 of RK is critting on every single shot increasing the damage of a team by atleast double.
    Doh ! Doh ! Doh !
    Please... I feel some jalousy here

Well, check my screenies here, i did a sum-up on my old french guild forum :

http://240plan.ovh.net/~sofratus/for...c8bacdedef1258

And as you can see on the pictures, we DID NOT CRITED EVERY SINGLE SHOT damnit !

Grats Hogtail, you are a fantastic tank !
    Rookie/Apprentice Loot "Cronost" Cursed - Lvl 21x Guru - General of Storm.

IM SO VERY UPSET at the condition of the game............

FUNCOM has stolen the thunder from the people that wanted to AND COULD OF killed Generals Right Hand Before the patch...

I know its possible, because my crew killed Harbinger of the General.... we had yet to even attempt the GRH, because we didnt fear an imdeiate change... or insane bugs....

oh well =(
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.

So when is Ian Warr up for killing?
    Octo - eqp

Atlanteans Legendary Teddybear wielding engineer and author of Click

Get the all new SK/XP Calculator and find out when you will DING!

GRH is the same damage mob as Harbringer.........the same.

Disjointed Reality- OMNI with 14 players killed Harbringer......We never bothered with GRH since he was exactly the same. We moved onto General Nirtox....whose is a new league by himself.....Dont see harbringer or GRH doing "AREA STUNS" nor Debuff all skills by -340.....

Snooze. Clan has nuthing to crow about but walk in the dust left by omni who have already been there and done it without the excuse of a patch to make it viable

And for info it so noticeable even at the Ace camp the adjustment that funcom has made....5 of us OMni were not just killing mobs at the camp......we were standing there waiting for them to spawn. Two teams could most defintly kill the camp now. So makes me wonder about Ian and the gang.

Phinger
    Level 220 Nanotech
    Highangel - Level 212 Crat
    and a 205 MP (Used to buff Phinger ....now buffs everyone else)

You hit Stefan Messamore with nanobots for 14295 points of radiation damage.

Ah! General Nirtox, I've seen him and his cronies... didn't fly down to say hello though... What is the story behind him? Looks to be head of the DB at a guess. How does he relate to these other MOBs that were mentioned?

Asked about him before, but didn't get any response, and couldn't find any mention of him in the forums, so im curious
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Think there was some word in patch notes, that the high level mobs 250+ have been nerfed a little....

Well, those screenies look kinda stupid, sorry to say. 30 people dumping on a monster. Kinda depressing.

Not sure exactly why this doesn't seem like an accomplishment. More like an indication of the sad state of the game.

Is this what the legendary EQ 'raids' were all about? Managing to get 30 people together and then dumping on a monster till it died?

Just can't put my finger on why this doesn't seem like anything more than killing the boss in a team mission.

Okay so what the the general drop?

The Generals Right Hand was a lot tougher then the Harbringer though and they both dropped nothing but ql 220 and ql 224 crappy armor..
    Last edited by Loveyou; Nov 8th, 2002 at 12:30:18.
    Jena Loveyou Bunke
    - lvl 200 Doctor - Unit Leader of Storm -
    Spanky Debugged Bunke
    - lvl 171Fixer - Unit Member of Storm -

Visit Storm at our website

I dunno but....

i was yalming around PW Halloween nite looking for Pumkinheads when WARP.............. General Nirtox hit your for 6800 melee damage. You may collect your items in 75 seconds.

Re: I dunno but....

Originally posted by Foodaddy3
    i was yalming around PW Halloween nite looking for Pumkinheads when WARP.............. General Nirtox hit your for 6800 melee damage. You may collect your items in 75 seconds.
    Yes I had the pleasure of meeting his sorry ass last night. Hit me for 4754 damage but still lived, was yalmed. Flew to safe spot to heal and wham summoned to him 6200 something damage so got a trip home faster then engi warp. Hello reclaim been a while my old friend.

Originally posted by Skymarshal

FUNCOM has stolen the thunder from the people that wanted to AND COULD OF killed Generals Right Hand Before the patch...

I know its possible, because my crew killed Harbinger of the General.... we had yet to even attempt the GRH, because we didnt fear an imdeiate change... or insane bugs....

oh well =(
    Couldn't agree more. People can't do anything but kamikaze-attack in this game, and if that doesn't work they give up and cry for tuning down of the unqies. Kinda sad really.
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

Originally posted by Skymarshal

oh well =(
    Well, GRH is ingame for a long time now...you had more than a month 1/2 to kill him, why didn't you ?
    No offence here, just that i don't understand...
    Menlas

- Fixer (Doer) -

Advisor of A.I.R

ummmm GRH was unkillable prior to 14.6. 14.6 made him killable. And apparently in one of their emergency patches shortly after 14.6 made him unkillable again. In total he was killable less then 24 hours?
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

What one person views as unkillable, is very killable to another...

Do not speak unless you know the truth....

As to us not taking him out... It came to issues entirely unrelated that stunted our timeline...

Now 14.6 Has stolen our glory from being able to say that we killed him first.... because we are the onse that have the skill...

*sighs*
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.

The GRH was not killable .. pre 14.6 cause his regen rate was just too uber

He regenerated faster than 60 people could do damage and getting 60 people together for a raid isnt easy either.
    Jena Loveyou Bunke
    - lvl 200 Doctor - Unit Leader of Storm -
    Spanky Debugged Bunke
    - lvl 171Fixer - Unit Member of Storm -

Visit Storm at our website