Thread: Nonuniqe-boss loot

Nonuniqe-boss loot

Adding those camps around rubika was a very good idea.
    Good Job Funcom

I rather try to kill them bosses (and adds) then do boring BS-missions all the time.

Xp-reward is very nice now, even though some bosses takes up to 30-45min to kill, but that is ok.

HOWEVER: (hehe)
    I have killed bosses up to lvl 230 (ca) but there are never any better loot then if I kill a boss around lvl 170. Only difference is (most of the times) ql on armor, nanos etc, but the ql is never above 200.

There are items (armor, devices) in game now, that are above ql 200. It wouldnt hurt too much to make them drop once in a while?
    Not thinking of azure-armor and similar that should drop from uniqe hard bosses, but that other armor that are ql200+ and those ebony-figurines. As far as I know, there are only 2 different types of those that have dropped yet.

My point is: When U manage to kill a lvl 200+ boss, there should be better loot then if the boss is under 200. Atleast once in a while.

Yes, I know, I whine, but I have an excuse: Im a MA
    Uglyy:
    Opifex MA Legend
    Born 1. October 2001
    Armor setup

I think you bring up a valid concern : Level 200+ Bosses should be able to drop QL 200+ items.

I think that sounds obvious, so I kinda wonder why it's not already like that.
    Alex "Cado" Portello - Atrox Enforcer
    Lakisha "Sheelai" Thompon - Solitus Doctor
    Al "Asdur" Orender - Solitus Martial Artist

I have no nose .. I peeked on Ani while she took a shower!