Thread: No Drop - Yes/No?

Question No Drop - Yes/No?

How about a question box when you attempt to pick up a No Drop item? "This item is classed: NO DROP. You will not be able to trade, sell or drop this item should you collect it. Are you sure?". Or something like that anyway. I've accidentally picked up a no drop item twice now, and while that isn't much, it means two people lost out on something that could have been useful for them. It makes me feel bad, and probably annoys them.

Maybe have it only while grouped? Though personally I'd like to see it all the time. What do you think?

Spookdoc/Majikall - Rubi-Ka 2

I've never accidentally done that...
    ~ Nikki "Kitene" Darling ~
    4925867th lvl 200 MA. cookie plz!
    ~ Lady "Aerfalle"Aerlinthe ~
    4925867th 200 NT. Gimme cookie
    '.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.>Storm<.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'

It is hard to accidentally loot and item...
    . : Oldskule - 87 Martial Artist RK1 Kung Fu Fighter! : .

. : Ternak - 112 Soldier RK1 *Dead* : .

. : Jenerik - 8 Enforcer RK1 Just another generic Enforcer : .

Which would you rather? Someone picking up a no-drop item and saying it wasn't purposeful, though perhaps it might have been? Or a yes/no box so you know if they looted it on purpose?

very good suggestion.

i've never accidentally shot myself, but i still want a safety on any gun i handle.

Thumbs up

it might even stop the ninja looters at Tara as they have to spend more time trying to get everything while the KT's take them down...hmmm
    Lisa "Fistofpaper" Bliss
    200 Killpet Legend, RK1

Natasha "Nursedaou" Evile
    Chief of Stuffed Sturgeons and Healer of Hajk, RK1

Jynne - ... it doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty. Just drink the ****in' water. =p
    Dovve - If you are a poet, when you read the words on this paper, you will see a cloud