Thread: New quests (Possible spoiler)

New quests (Possible spoiler)

I am stuck.

I am a clan and have gotten a few quests from Smug.

2 of these are solved the same way. Go to OT base in avalon and kill some of the guards there fo rthe weapons. Westinghouse Plasma burner and sticky Love rain.

Now this is where I am stuck. These mobs also drops 4 other items.

M150 N.A. Booster Edition Rifle
    Revolving Cold laser
    Cloud of Polychromic Nanobots
    Cloud of Infuriated Nanobots

I can add the Booster editions to the same 12 slot racks, so I belive there is a quest out there for those as well.

I also belive I can put the Cold lasers in a rack as well, but where do I get the quests from? Who gives them out. WW dont seem to have the right high commanders. So are there a secondary base where we might be able to get these quests?
    General Thoram of the Twin Sun Syndicate

I believe the Cold Lasers are meant to be added to turrets when you build defenses for the tower-base.

Ditto with the other weapons you receive as reward for completing the collection-quests.

The clouds of nanobots are also used to build towers; I don't know at this moment if they are used for defensive towers, service towers or controllers.

To get the quests, you'll have to talk with the High Commanders that are on the plateau with Commander Frederickson.

I, too, haven't found the High Commander which I'm supposed to receive the quest to collect the Boosters from. High Commander Reading, I think it is (after a peek at auno.org).
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!