Thread: Do something about Athen

Do something about Athen

Athen being the symbol of liberation by the Clans, should really need some sort of make over.

Right now Old Athen it looks only like some sort of Dump that resembled Rome (not that Rome is any better than a Dump :P). There are Abandon Buildings everywhere, and the reconstruction projects never did start.

We do want to prove that life in the Clans are better than it was under OT's control. But the decay within the city of Athen is really a slap in the face.

Yeah... and whose idea was it to put a grid terminal in those ruins ?

he that grid stays there

Ah the grid terminal can stay in Athen... but I meant why is it in the ruins ?

Yeah! We should finish the buildings and paint everything white. We don't want it to resemble one of those dark, gloomy, depressing, opressive omni city's now do we.
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

We should paint Athen all pink with flowers and such

I'd suggest little rainbows and fluffy bunnies, and perhaps the occasional motivational message like, "you CAN do it! You CAN get those stains out of your undies if you TRY! TRY!"

Silly clan people. =P
    k- This message has been reviewed by intrusive goons searching for "evil-doers".

Talking

Originally posted by cold
    We should paint Athen all pink with flowers and such
    LOL
    I'm so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I say.

Put "MAKE NOISE!" signs everywhere too, to balance out these things.
    Originally posted by Whaambulance
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.
    'Balancing' Nanos Will Remain Imbalanced Vs. Old Nanos - Because We Said So!

O Gaute, Gaute! Wherefore art thou Gaute?
    Deny thy nerfs and refuse thy lame design decisions;
    Or, if thou wilt not, be but on the forums,
    And I'll no longer be a whiner.

Re: Do something about Athen

Originally posted by Phione
    Athen being the symbol of liberation by the Clans, should really need some sort of make over.

Right now Old Athen it looks only like some sort of Dump that resembled Rome (not that Rome is any better than a Dump :P). There are Abandon Buildings everywhere, and the reconstruction projects never did start.

We do want to prove that life in the Clans are better than it was under OT's control. But the decay within the city of Athen is really a slap in the face.
    The other aspect though, is that the Clans can't possibly have the resource to spend to fix up Athens. Who in the galaxy are they trading with? Where are they getting funding for all the armaments, etc? They're obviously getting some funding from the other mega corporations to help undermine Omni's hold on Notum, but they sure won't get any for city improvements. There is just no place they could get exceess cash for that kind of activity.

They blitzed a lot of battlesuits back in the day.
    Originally posted by Whaambulance
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.
    'Balancing' Nanos Will Remain Imbalanced Vs. Old Nanos - Because We Said So!

O Gaute, Gaute! Wherefore art thou Gaute?
    Deny thy nerfs and refuse thy lame design decisions;
    Or, if thou wilt not, be but on the forums,
    And I'll no longer be a whiner.

well, if we get the Athen Guards to blitz some Anima (they'd drop dead pretty fast, but still ), we'd have the fund to rebuild Athen :P

Thumbs down

Clan is supposed to be poor (poorer than omni) ofcourse their town are gannna look like crap. If u dont like it u should join Omni-Tek..... oooo.. Omni-Tek....