Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ergo Ring, Part 3 Walkthrough - Scheol->Adonis

Ergo Ring, Part 3 Walkthrough - Scheol->Adonis

I'll skip all the yadda yadda and explain the numbers on the map:

Use this map:

Map

1) Ergo.

2) Shadow Spawn, drops item needed. It's not far west from the mountain base heading up to necropolis.
    The other mobs down here also has a chance to drop. Shadovy Bravado, Demonic Apparation, Demonic Mirrage and Crooked Casuist.

Itemname is: Antigravitational Metal Sphere

3) Tower, to get there, goto the northern entrance of the spider circle, marked as 5, go down into the mountain and keep left, you'll see a tower not far down, go on the backside of it, find a yellow light, right click it, you'll get ported up to the top of the tower, each corner will spawn a named mob, you'll get 2 unique items up here.

Itemnames are: Navi's Multi-Gyro Component and Ravin's Multi-Gyro Component

4) The book, 1 hour spawn, Undead Engineer. Basically head into either of the temples, go through the first room, then to the end of the 2nd. Buff up, head into the 3rd room, loads of spirits, get ready to run or nuke if you are NT, run straight north, to the north east part, along the eastern wall you'll find a passage which leads into a room north of the one you are in. Head to northern wall, head in the door and down the hallway til you end up in a small room, this is the spawn room. Camp him get book.

Itemname is: Widget to Gadget

5) Blossom Yutto, stand next to the northern entrance of spider circle, look down on the northern side of the entrance, you'll see a portal, jump down, go into portal, head up the rocky passage and jump over to green island, mr. Yutto is over by trees, hand him the 4 items, get another item.

Now either head to Ergo and give him the part from Yutto to get Mark of Lost Souls, then goto temple at marked as 6, kill spirits, get 6 soul globes, or roll soul globes as mission rewards. Now head back to Ergo, tell him you are ready for challenge, you'll get a mission.

Bring some friends, we did it with 3, just copy keys to your team mates and they will enter same dungeon as you, find a deamon, give him 6 soul globes, he'll spawn a HUGE deamon, kill deamon, HARD to solo, he'll drop 3 spikes, you only need 1, give rest to friends, then head back to ergo, give him spike + mark + ring, get ring +3.

Ezeel
    Last edited by Ezeel; Nov 9th, 2003 at 01:56:55.

indeed very nice...

Regards.
    Prepare for Battle!!!I... I see.... Aliens....
    Mrevil By Mr. Fli
    Mrevil My stuff
    Exxon
    And a few other alts...
    People dont kill peoples in Rubi-ka, Lag does!

Re: Ergo Ring, Part 3 Walkthrough - Scheol->Adonis

5) Blossom Yutto, stand next to the northern entrance of spider circle, look down on the northern side of the entrance, you'll see a portal, jump down, go into portal, head up the rocky passage and jump over to green island, mr. Yutto is over by trees, hand him the 4 items, get another item.
    Ok... I'm at blossom with 5 items (got spike already), I'm trying to give him the proper 4, but he won't take them. Do I need to give them in a certain order or get a quest from him first? (Tried both) Or.. get a quest from someone else? or.. yeah.. heeeeeeelp
    ~ Nikki "Kitene" Darling ~
    4925867th lvl 200 MA. cookie plz!
    ~ Lady "Aerfalle"Aerlinthe ~
    4925867th 200 NT. Gimme cookie
    '.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.>Storm<.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'

Not sure if the order matters Nikki.

The 4 items he wants is:

- Antigravitational Metal Sphere
    - Ravin's Multi-Gyro Component
    - Navi's Multi-Gyro Component
    - Widget to Gadget

Ez

Bump, great guide
    Satyrika - 207 Metaphysicist
    Satyrella - 200 Martial Artist

Originally posted by Ezeel
    Not sure if the order matters Nikki.

The 4 items he wants is:

- Antigravitational Metal Sphere
    - Ravin's Multi-Gyro Component
    - Navi's Multi-Gyro Component
    - Widget to Gadget

Ez
    yeah, I'm clear there. I'm 100% sure I'm giving the correct items. Only he won't take my items, no matter what order I give them in, and he also won't take them if I give them all at once.

the narvi item stopped dropping...

I'm just disheartened by it all :/ these quests just arent fun
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

What level can someone safely do this quest? Or, what level is this one intended for if you had to guess?

Just wonder what we are up against.

Am a 148 fixer atm and didnt know if I should waste time working on it yet.
    Kiterina/Tooler

uh, yeah I'd have to say you'll be wasting your time Ium, because the Widget to Gadget is camped by 200s. I know I got mine in a team of 5 200s...

anyway, I figured out what I was doing wrong. Had to pick the last option "I got Narvi's item, I have all the items" (or whatever it was) - then traded them all and I got the thingy. So I can get into Adonis but I'm killing in the backyard instead because it's better xp.

Navi's item stopped dropping? I've been up there two days trying to get that thing.

If this isn't fixed in today's patch I think I'll use an ip reset point to switch to 1he so I can slit my wrists.

Dormouse Martial Artist lvl 220 Enlightened Guru, 'Hero' alien killer, General of United
    Gruntley MP lvl 220 Enlightened Deity - Atrox, 'cos size does matter
    Cenicera MP lvl 113 - Nanomage 'cos brains matter too
    Wetnurse Doctor lvl 216 - Dorm's pocket doc
    Leadhead666 Soldier lvl 218 - Work in progress
    Skaramouche Fixer lvl 151 - twink? don't know what you mean

Semper in excretia, solum profundum variat

RK for loot, SL for XP, AI for rolling on the floor laughing at the Gen-HX cannon-fodder - WilloTheFist

Nikki I think has the answer. All the lvl 200s should go level in the BY in protest. It's just as fast, and it's more fun the busted quests.

Seriously I am seeing so many disillusioned title 6 people about I fear for the future of the game. OK we have to expect teething troubles with an expansion like this, and I am not so obsessed with levelling that I'm not prepared to give it time.

But not everyone is as patient as me.

Maybe we should do ourselves a favour and start some new alts while we wait.
    Dormouse Martial Artist lvl 220 Enlightened Guru, 'Hero' alien killer, General of United
    Gruntley MP lvl 220 Enlightened Deity - Atrox, 'cos size does matter
    Cenicera MP lvl 113 - Nanomage 'cos brains matter too
    Wetnurse Doctor lvl 216 - Dorm's pocket doc
    Leadhead666 Soldier lvl 218 - Work in progress
    Skaramouche Fixer lvl 151 - twink? don't know what you mean

Semper in excretia, solum profundum variat

RK for loot, SL for XP, AI for rolling on the floor laughing at the Gen-HX cannon-fodder - WilloTheFist

right now i looted both parts from Viram Ravata ... had both in body

The Navi part drops just now and then, on my main I got it on the first kill, on my alt I had to kill him like 6 times before dropping it..

Keep up the good work ;o)
    Imsdal 220 Adventurer
    Sombreros 220 Martial Artist
    Trollmannen 173 Meta-Physicist

// Legion \\

Yep this quest guide worked well for me, shame that when you get to adonis all you can really do ...is the next quest..

peace
    cal2
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

[edited to keep thread on-topic]

Excellent post Ezeel, thanks.
    Last edited by Rahmorak; Sep 18th, 2003 at 11:32:19.
    NT Motto: Veni, Vidi, Cucurri.
    Rahmorak, Clan Solitus NT
    How much damage are YOUR nukes doing?

I really don't understand why everyone is being so harsh on SL. People need to just take a breath and stop trying to go all gun ho and try to conquor the damn expansion in a week. all I hear about is complaining about it. I haven't heard anyone comment on the beautiful environments. I mean come on, schoel is just an amazing zone. People are just doing the ring quest and heading for the next zone. try exploring it and finding the hidden dungeons! if you power through it you'll just be board. and bitching about how there isn't any new content.

And I think these quests are interesting/fun. but then again I'm a simple man and not a player who's trying to be in the rat race...just my 2 cents

I love your guide, it helped me finally getting started on that pesky ergo quest in Scheol. Unfortunately I must now find the Undead Engineer and...I cant really say I look forward to it..
    I'm a runaway train on a broken track,
    I'm a ticker on a bomb that you can't turn back this time,
    that's right, I got away with it all and I'm still alive

He isn't hard to find, just go straight (south I believe) and he's at the left by the wall, and the only door there in that area. bring a team though, tons of mobs. He's uncamped and spawned at the moment. becareful too, he looks just like the other mobs

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast