Thread: Anyone know where the BBQ Pillow drops?

Anyone know where the BBQ Pillow drops?

Subject says it all... anyone know where this drop is, dual wielding skulls is hard for an MP even with ambidexterity

~bonghigs~

Anyone seen theese ingame? (link)

I`ve never seen nor heard one while Multi buffing item has always been one of most wanted,
    So my assumption is not in game.
    Account status: Canceled.

Patch 12.8
    Agility >= 801

Guessing a GM or NPC type buffing/test item, as there was no way a player could get 801 Agility except maybe through exploits way back then and I'm sure they would sell very well now if any were ever found beforehand.

Originally posted by Fragbait
    Patch 12.8
    Agility >= 801

Guessing a GM or NPC type buffing/test item, as there was no way a player could get 801 Agility except maybe through exploits way back then and I'm sure they would sell very well now if any were ever found beforehand.
    or I guess they were supposed to be added to loot table of one of small critters(Ownz, Joo, Cuty etc)
    as these item has similer reqs and added in 12.8 too.
    ...Maybe no one knows actual answer by now, though.
    Last edited by Machen; May 2nd, 2004 at 12:18:37.
    Account status: Canceled.

We know the answer, but we normally never comment on items the players only know about from browsing ripped databases.

Sometimes the items were only made as a test (teaching new designers or testing a new tool e.g.) Sometimes the items were meant for some monster than never made it to Live, and sometimes players simply haven't yet figured out how the item is achieved

Hey Jim, whats up with the new aventars you FC guys have?

Oh, btw, uber AC buff on that pillow too
    "Bash and smash is the name of me game, and bash and smash is, er, kinda like me name."

99.9999% surely not in game.

Originally posted by Fragbait
    Patch 12.8
    Agility >= 801

I did check the reqs for my Opifex trader at patch 13.8ish, and could get 816 Agi at that time with all items I could possible get at that time. (Which did not include some power items since I was in a small guild)
    Proud veteran of Tranquility(Atlantean)

Afelia - Opifex trader : PvM armour
    Adv: Armour -Trox Melee Adventurer by heart.

SWG doesn't have leets... there's no competition -Cold
    We will not be able to hit the barn from the inside! - Spluggzter
    Hmmmm, I am still too gimped to live - Baxie