Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Witness reports wanted

Witness reports wanted

Hey there,

Myself, as the security minister of Newland, and general Hekkat of the Newland militia are searching for matching elements in the recent kidnapping and mugging across Rubi Ka. For this we look forward for witness reports of these events.

The elements to look for are fixers being labeled as “Shadow”, equipped with weapons such as manex catastrophe or laser backups, and using an exotic teleportation technology emitting a strong blue light. We are also interested in technical details such as energy emissions that scanners may record.

And remember that if you sent your reports to Omni Pol, nothing prevent you from sending it to us.

If you have useful elements, you can contact me with a tell message or a PM.
    Last edited by Boltgun; Mar 3rd, 2008 at 18:06:26.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

None of my ppl have had any contact, (we've been a little busy), but we will be on the lookout for anyone fiting this description. If we learn of anything, I'll contact you.
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

Why send reports to Pols about kidnapping when they seem to being plenty of that them selves. Right out of Newland too no less.
    Point Blank

agreed , i've been taken with a dropship out of Newland at least twice by OT already, other than that i got some info
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

And they didn't keep you? Damn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trebius View Post
    Silence m8! The beast is sleeping, do not wake her and incur her wrath.
    Lyzor 220 Opi - PVP Doc
    Current
    Wishlist

no, without me you pols would be virtually out of work i keep you on the payroll
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

I know I've bribed plenty of pols, but they just don't seem to want to keep him

I'm bumping this, we need as much data as possible on them.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

If you look your not the only ones after this shadow guy no one seems to want to relay his whereabouts. Surely someone has seen him he's not a god. As for playboy we can only stand his attitude for so long before we feel the urge to shoot him. I have recently met a spy that may be able to assist me I will be contacting him soon.
    Main Role Play Toons
    ------------------------------
    Agentrose-Rose Alward-Agent
    Abbagail Parsil--Rose's daughter
    Jasminum-Jasmine Linglaya
    Jadedj- Jaden Linglaya-
    Laylana-Doctor-Corporal of Omni-Pol and DJ
    Opangel-engie-Corporal of Omni-Pol
    http://omnipol.sytes.net/join.php

Quiet frankly...why do we actually want to find these lot? they ain't exactly dangerous or competant. Just a bunch of trumped up small time criminals Pol's probably let out who nicked off with a few boxes from Omni-Research as they left.

Let them keep Pol busy, while the rest of the world can get back to the bigger problems.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyadach View Post
    Quiet frankly...why do we actually want to find these lot? they ain't exactly dangerous or competant. Just a bunch of trumped up small time criminals Pol's probably let out who nicked off with a few boxes from Omni-Research as they left.

Let them keep Pol busy, while the rest of the world can get back to the bigger problems.
    Because I'll enjoy booting them that'll give me a chill. Oh and because they are still frightening for civilians even if you and me have nothing to fear. But that's secondary.
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

There's civilians in Newland City?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trebius View Post
    Silence m8! The beast is sleeping, do not wake her and incur her wrath.
    Lyzor 220 Opi - PVP Doc
    Current
    Wishlist

Sure. I am a civilian and I live in Newland.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

I sendtmy info to Omni-Pol. here is a wild idea.... Cooperate in your efforts
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency

Quote Originally Posted by Gimpeline View Post
    I sendtmy info to Omni-Pol. here is a wild idea.... Cooperate in your efforts
    I think Boltgun wants to solve the case in this decade.
    Rajib - 220 Shotgun Doctor | Businessraj - 220 Shotgun Trader | Nanquan 210+ MA | Blasi - 209 ME Keeper | Rajliana - 200 bow MA ++++++

WTB Red and blue teams in BS. Thanks Michi!

Quote Originally Posted by Iaitoo View Post
    I think Boltgun wants to solve the case in this decade.
    I think Boltgun wants to solve it, period.
    OmmerPollers can't catch a cold if they try..

Anyroad, I'll keep an eye out when I pass through any shady places. I have friends in Newland and that place is bad enough without these bozos at large..
    Tempus fugit.

Everybody has a photographic memory.
    Some don't have film.

When you find a big kettle of crazy it's best not to stir it.
    -PHB/Scott Adams

Sorry, but I was attacked in Omni territory, and Omni-Pol is our police force.
    Boltgun have no authority there.
    On top of that, my attackers was neutrals, so forgive me if I don't trust his motives.
    Normaly I look past the faction, but in this case, I feel that I can't.
    This is clearly a Omni-Pol case
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Omni-Mining

i don't trust omni-pol, i've seen many omni spies disguised as neutrals try to stir trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Gimpeline View Post
    Sorry, but I was attacked in Omni territory, and Omni-Pol is our police force.
    Boltgun have no authority there.
    On top of that, my attackers was neutrals, so forgive me if I don't trust his motives.
    Normaly I look past the faction, but in this case, I feel that I can't.
    This is clearly a Omni-Pol case
    Unless these neutrals are suddenly defending our rights and independance of our city, I won't do much more then throwing them in our jail. Also neutrals can garantee that being in the same faction as me is more dangerous.

Since they started to kidnap other neutrals, I was interested but not much a case for us. But one day they had the smart idea to kidnap me, in the middle of the city. I don't think it can concern the Newland security minister more then that.

With General Hekkat, we have the capability to catch them. Now it's up to you to decide what's your goal. To have these buggers silenced or to trust your corporate pride. One choice will bring more chances to your side.
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

I'm not the one that need to look beyond my faction as I have already submitted my info to Omni-Pol and I trust them to do a good job. If you wan't it I sugest that you look beyond yours and talk with them.
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Omni-Mining

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast