Thread: Level 90 Agent - Armor/Gear

Level 90 Agent - Armor/Gear

Hi,

Nome is level 90 now, and I am looking at upgrading my gear. Currently I have shadowfade mostly.

I need to upgrade my armor, but Im not in a guild, and I don't have an endless supply of cash.

What I need is some advice on the best armor and gear that I can get on my own. Which basically means blitzing missions/camping mobs

My clicksaver list is as follows:

Elite Omni-Pol Armor (all pieces)
    Obtru Steel Ribbed (all pieces)
    Avengeline Terra Web Cloak
    Targeting Scope - Vision Enhancer
    Concrete Cusion

My weapon is a QL 159 X-3

My gear is as follows:
    Shadowfade Chest
    Shadowfade Sleeves
    Shadowfade Legs
    Kevlar Baclava Helmet
    Obtru Boots/shoulders
    Some rings and bracers from Temple of the Three Winds (can't remember exactly which ones cause im at work) - needless to say they are outdated.

I've read alot about Gloomfall, DeCranums, and other Sense/Agi gear. But I don't have any means of getting this stuff

Let me know if you guys have any suggestions on what I should be equipping at my level, or some other wrist/ring/shoulder slot items that are obtainable.

Thanks!
    -Nome

Use Omni-Tek Steel-Ribbed Armor (if you are omni) or Apocalypse Leather Armor (if you are clan).
    Hack any part of any steet-ribbed armor and use omnifier/clanalizer on it (req. some tradeskills). Steel-Ribbed Armor is rollable, omnifiers/clanalizers are missions loot
    Boltmaster 212/14 Opifex Engineer
    Equip

Roix 210/14 Opifex Agent
    Equip

HUGE, inc.
    Rimor, Omni.

People do not kill people. Lag does.

depends if you have SL, Im guessing no, but it doesnt hurt to check. also what side are you would be nice :P

Oh and last i checked those omni/clan armors could be worn by neuts as well
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    Halp halp a prof i used too kill with 12345 just pwned me halp

You hit Bbyron for 1337 points of poison damage.Critical hit!
    Ninjamancer: 215/17 Neutral Opi Agent. (the ubermain) Equip
    Lightwielder: 190/9 Neutral Soli Keeper. (the uberalt)
    Kitsunekid: 60/6 Omni Soli Soldier. (the wtfuberalt) Equip
    Faefighter:Testserver Omni Opi MA. (Crit, Crit, Evade, Splat! )

Oops

Yes yes, forgot to mention that I am Omni, and I do have SL

I was thinking of starting the Tier 1 armor quests, but they require a bit of cash. Scraping together a few million isn't totally out of the question, I can certainly blitz some missions for some quick cash.

Also

What are some good neck/shoulder/wrist/finger slot items at this level that I would be able to aquire on my own.

TIA

-Nome

Quote Originally Posted by Nome
    What are some good neck/shoulder/wrist/finger slot items at this level that I would be able to aquire on my own.

TIA

-Nome
    Neck- tokens board. Always
    Shoulder- hm... many variants... VTE, alvins pad, barrow strenght/might of revenant... your choice
    wrists- bracers from totw, then arul sabas bracers.
    fingers- art. ring from ergo/iq rings/and many many other
    Boltmaster 212/14 Opifex Engineer
    Equip

Roix 210/14 Opifex Agent
    Equip

HUGE, inc.
    Rimor, Omni.

People do not kill people. Lag does.

Quote Originally Posted by Nome
    Yes yes, forgot to mention that I am Omni, and I do have SL

I was thinking of starting the Tier 1 armor quests, but they require a bit of cash. Scraping together a few million isn't totally out of the question, I can certainly blitz some missions for some quick cash.
    Get a few outside buffs (if you need em) and go farm predator armor, this drops in elysium off of the name predator mobs *ie pained predator etc. etc* and greatly enhances the skills of almost all proffesions.

If you can farm it yourself, farm some cash then buy it with the flood of it in the market place, its not unreachable for a newer player.

O, and save up and buy a perenium ASAP

yes predator armor is uber at this lvl.
    try to get a sps asap.
    bracer from totw should be fine till you get yourself some aral bracers.
    Predator should be fairly easy to get with some help.
    Muhahaha

Yup. although since you have SL youll be getting the parts for the SPS from heek00ring, so if you can blitz/get someone to blitz up the ql200 rifle for the SPS it's actually cheaper to make it then buy it. a SPS usually goes for 20mil, while the Barrel making device goes for around 15, yes its only aabout 5mil, but hey, I pinch my pennys so hard that they squeak

EDIT: yeah, drop that X-3 fast and get a Peren rifle (even if its not a ql200) A.S.A.P man, you'll REALLY notice the difference. and remember. we can FP trader to drain stuff and tweak into even better weps

Oh, and T1 kinda is......... well.... not the best tbh..... When you hit 125 take a chunk of time and every chance you get go IS-ing for Gloomfall Armor, that stuff is pretty sweet, lots of +rifle and +dmg mods, plus the heads a change from teh Sawk O_o

Also, you should try to get a Pelisse of the Elysian Nymph. Its one of the neatest looking back pieces we can get imho and its got some some sweet mods to it when fully upgraded. that +20 rifle can be a lifesaver when twinking into that AIrifle! The Pelisse drops of the same Dryad Dynabosses that drop FRNs so if you can solo them ( ...might be a weee bit tough for agents till thier green or so :\ ) you can pick up a FRN for selling or T3 later. On the flip side of that coin, the dryads will usually be camped by high lvl peoples wanting the same FRN, and since the majority of them are not agents (and even if they were aouldnt need the pelisse) you can get one from one of thier kills. Just ask nicely and they usually dont mind if you take it
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    Halp halp a prof i used too kill with 12345 just pwned me halp

You hit Bbyron for 1337 points of poison damage.Critical hit!
    Ninjamancer: 215/17 Neutral Opi Agent. (the ubermain) Equip
    Lightwielder: 190/9 Neutral Soli Keeper. (the uberalt)
    Kitsunekid: 60/6 Omni Soli Soldier. (the wtfuberalt) Equip
    Faefighter:Testserver Omni Opi MA. (Crit, Crit, Evade, Splat! )